UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

• Paid Members

Ok so my Unblock US free trial ran out. Ive signed up for a month but now the Network or US Netflix isnt working.

I deleted the Network and reinstalled it. Now when I go into the app I enter my email, password, press continue, and nothing happens. I can still move up to the email / password section so its like the app doesnt know im pressing continue.

So I don't know if this is a problem with Unblock US or the Network app. Any ideas?

EDIT this is all on PS4 and the PS4 is the only device I want to mess around with

EDIT 2 - just tried it again and its working. Fucking computers, id have killed myself by now if I worked in IT

Edited by waters44

• Paid Members

Just re-sunscribed to the Network to watch Survivors Series tomorrow, but i am having an issue on my mac.

Its playing the Age rating, and also the age warning that is played before things like legends house, then nothing. It wont play the actual programme.

I have tried it on 2 different browsers(Chrome and Safari), but things are the same.

Also, it works fine on my macbook.

I am using Unblock-us.

It always worked fine when i had it before...

Any help would be appreciated...

Have you checked other sites for whether the Unblock US is working properly on the Mac? If you go to something like the NBC website, can you watch the full episodes of shows on there?

For me, I remember Chrome being a right ballache half the time with the WWE network. A restart or two usually sorted it out, but it was miserable if I ever went back to UK settings then tried to put US on again without turning the computer off.

• Paid Members

Have you checked other sites for whether the Unblock US is working properly on the Mac? If you go to something like the NBC website, can you watch the full episodes of shows on there?

For me, I remember Chrome being a right ballache half the time with the WWE network. A restart or two usually sorted it out, but it was miserable if I ever went back to UK settings then tried to put US on again without turning the computer off.

No idea what the issue is. I can watch videos on other sites like NBC, on both Chrome and Safari. And its working on my Macbook with Chrome too...

Its winding me up now....

Looks like i will just have to play it on my macbook and set my Chromecast up on the big TV, and cast it....

If anyone does know a fix for my issue, then please let me know, but thank you Pitcos for the info!

Has the Network been performing horribly for any of you over the weekend? I'm getting freezing issues and error messages on both the PS3 and Xbox One when I try to watch video on demand content. The live stream isn't performing much better.

Every other online service I use is working perfectly so i'm presuming this is an issue on the side of WWE due to the increased amount of people using the Network due to the free month? 

I'm trying to use my iphone to watch the network for the first time. Unblock US is set up correctly. When I log in to the Network section of the WWE app with UK DNS it logs me in but won't let me watch the video. When I have the US DNS in, it won't log in, giving me an error message about network issues. Anyone had this issue ?

I've got a PS3 - if I set up a new account with a U.S address would I need to use this "Unblock US" or could I change settings manually?

You have to change the settings manually, but unless you change them to Unblock US settings or those of a similar reliable service, you'll probably have very little luck.