UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Reading through the past few pages of this thread, there are so many lazy bastards. "I'm up for watching the Network, but if it involves a 5-10 minute set up then it can fuck right off". I know a lot of people aren't good with technology, but there are so many guides on how to do it. I guess it's the fear that you'll fuck something up, but it's so easy to get everything back to normal if you do something wrong.

• Paid Members

There are tonnes of posts from people reporting issues with attempting to get the Network up and running, or it stopping working once they are already subscribed. It's nothing to do with people being lazy, if you're paying for a service you don't expect to have to spend hours troubleshooting and you don't want to pay for it only to find that you can't resolve those issues.

I'm surprised there are people so keen to get it to be honest. I will think about it once it becomes available officially, but I'm probably only about 50% likely to sign up as it stands and that's coming from somebody that follows the product very closely and watches every week.

To be fair, I'm kind of forgetting the other platforms people may be watching on. I've watched on PC and PS3 but it may be more difficult on Apple TV and I know the 360 had issues.

But the posts read more like 'I want to watch it, how do you do it? Oh, it takes 5-10 minutes? Fuck that". I suppose I can't empathise because I've always liked problem solving in regards to technology, but when you know how easy it is if you were to follow a step-to-step guide, it's a shame. These people have indicated they want to watch it and come on this forum to discuss it, but a lot won't spend that time to try set it up. And these complaints were during the free month of November where they could try it and if it doesn't work well, they can cancel.

I have no vested interest in people signing up, just wish people knew how easy it can be. Same with Netflix with USA's catalogue.