UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

Is there some app I need to download on the X-Box One other than the WWE Network, because at the moment all I keep getting is that it is unable to play the video and to try again soon.

Is it just a glitch or is there something other I need to do with the X-Box before I can get it to work.

EDIT: Figured it out. Ignore me.

Edited by Froggivizal_Version1.0

I fucking loved it when Owen won the 94 KOTR and during the coronation every time Todd tried to speak he was just stopped in his tracks by Owen with "You wait a minute here Pettengill" every time. Todd never had much look at the KOTR events just like the time Triple H pulled him into the ring for his coronation.  Getting back to the 1994 KOTR the way Neidhart took the crown from the stand was fantastic.

Given the lack of progress / news. I'm wondering if this will ever happen. The only hold up I can imagine is Sky and if they haven't navigated that issue by now - then I don't hold much hope that they'll be able to resolve anytime soon.

Hogan will probably launch it on RAW this evening now I've said that

Anyone else getting a "stream limit exceeded" message?

Was working fine last night and when I started it up a few minutes ago but was unable to get the newest episode of NXT playing (got a media error message) and now nothing is working. Not watching it on multiple devices and I know for a fact that I haven't shared my login details.

EDIT

Getting limit message on chrome, trying to log in on IE just keeps taking me back to the main login screen. It's all very weird.

Now it's back.

Edited by The King Of Swing

anyone know a work around for getting WWE Network working on Kindle fire HDX with unblock U.S i can get the network to work if i change the DNS settings but as soon as i try watching something on my Amazon Prime instant video account I have to change the DNS setting back to what they orginally were i know there are some helpful technically minded people or here who would have more of a clue then i have :thumbsup:

Do any of our clever tech people on here know a solution its driving me mad

Edited by Hardy

Is anyone else having trouble getting on to the network? Last few days I cant get into the damn thing, its going to the link for the homepage but it just wont load so i've got a blank screen of white, the link shows as Video-WWE, which it does to get to the start but nothing

I cheked unblock US etc and its workin fine so its really odd.