UKFF WWE Network FAQ

JNLister

I just downloaded the WWE app on Windows 8, and deleted it because I thought it wasn't a real one.  It needs a lot of work.  It was the real one though, and there is some good content, it just looks like a fan has made it.   Anyway - is there a WWE Network app for Windows 8, or do you still have to use a browser to watch it?

Prime Time Wrestling begins on the Network on Friday starting from April 1986 (the first Gorilla Monsoon/Bobby Heenan hosted episode)

This is great! Ive been hoping that some of the old shows would be available on the Network.

This episode is there on demand already if you can't wait!

Prime Time Wrestling begins on the Network on Friday starting from April 1986 (the first Gorilla Monsoon/Bobby Heenan hosted episode)

This is great! Ive been hoping that some of the old shows would be available on the Network.

Thanks for that, to be homest I use the Network on my iPad and the search option for that is shocking. Hoping that Superstars of Wrestling, Wrestling Challenge and Mania all follow soon.

Thanks for that, to be homest I use the Network on my iPad and the search option for that is shocking. Hoping that Superstars of Wrestling, Wrestling Challenge and Mania all follow soon.

I can't see them add Mania to the Network as it was just a show that featured Raw highlights from 93-95. Although this was a welcomed show for us in the UK as it was our only source for watching matches from Raw as we didn't get the full Raw episodes until Sept 1995. And Todd Pettengill always done a great job as host. Well at least I thought he did.

I can't see them add Mania to the Network as it was just a show that featured Raw highlights from 93-95. Although this was a welcomed show for us in the UK as it was our only source for watching matches from Raw as we didn't get the full Raw episodes until Sept 1995. And Todd Pettengill always done a great job as host. Well at least I thought he did.

That's a fair point, I can remember a few exclusive matches being shown on there, who knows they may add an Exclusive Matches section in the Vault eventually, which would feature such matches from say, Mania, Action Zone etc. Agree about Todd Pettengill,considering he wasnt a wrestling when he was first brought in, he always showed great enthusiasm.