Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
I see that a load of the Legends Of Wrestling roundtables have been uploaded. Which ones are the best to watch? I really enjoyed the one I found online last year, wanna see more.

They are all dam fine programs, unless flair is in it, then they become the Ric Flair over talk everyone douche of the year show.

• Paid Members
WWE will air the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony in its entirety on the WWE Network next Saturday night. A one-hour special will be shown on the USA Network following RAW at 11:05pm EST the night after WrestleMania XXX. The three featured names for that special are The Ultimate Warrior, Lita and Jake Roberts.

WWE has also confirmed that the WrestleMania XXX press conference from New York City on Tuesday will air live on the WWE Network. They also announced the "WrestleMania Today" live show from Axxess will air on the WWE Network that Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Is this being shown on Sky before WrestleMania? If not where outside of WWE Network can we see it?

I see that a load of the Legends Of Wrestling roundtables have been uploaded. Which ones are the best to watch? I really enjoyed the one I found online last year, wanna see more.

They are all dam fine programs, unless flair is in it, then they become the Ric Flair over talk everyone douche of the year show.

Agreed, ive watched most of them now and theyre what I like most on the Network so far. Flair is a nob, it seemed to be before his apologetic days and he takes quite a few swipes at people, even at Foley when hes sat next to him if I remember rightly. Foley is a bit shit too, it seems that no matter who hes sat with he comes across as a bit intimidated and unprepared to lead conversation. Hayes and JR are quality though, very open to talk and put thoughts across and JRs history trips are superb.

WWE will air the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony in its entirety on the WWE Network next Saturday night. A one-hour special will be shown on the USA Network following RAW at 11:05pm EST the night after WrestleMania XXX. The three featured names for that special are The Ultimate Warrior, Lita and Jake Roberts.

WWE has also confirmed that the WrestleMania XXX press conference from New York City on Tuesday will air live on the WWE Network. They also announced the "WrestleMania Today" live show from Axxess will air on the WWE Network that Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Is this being shown on Sky before WrestleMania? If not where outside of WWE Network can we see it?

I haven't seen it advertised for SKY as yet, but I'm sure they show the same edited version that gets shown in the states. You can usually find it on the torrent sites the day after broadcast, so if its being shown on the network in its entirety, I'm sure someone somewhere will figure out a way to get that version up on the torrents too

Agreed, ive watched most of them now and theyre what I like most on the Network so far. Flair is a nob, it seemed to be before his apologetic days and he takes quite a few swipes at people, even at Foley when hes sat next to him if I remember rightly. Foley is a bit shit too, it seems that no matter who hes sat with he comes across as a bit intimidated and unprepared to lead conversation. Hayes and JR are quality though, very open to talk and put thoughts across and JRs history trips are superb.

Flair is fine when he's just telling stories imo, it's when he starts having a moan about something or someone that he's becomes unbearable.

Great viewing overall though and they must have gone through a small fortune in Cigars filming the show :)

The Old School section now has two cards from the Philadelphia Spectrum, one of which (27/8/88) has Savage v Dibiase, Hart Foundation v Rougeous and Jake Roberts v Rick Rude

The WrestleMania Week programming line-up on WWE Network includes:

WrestleMania 30 – Sunday, April 6 at 7 pm ET

WWE’s annual pop-culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 30, will air live on Sunday, April 6 at 7 pm ET. More than 70,000 fans from all 50 states and more than 30 countries are expected to converge on the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Current WWE Superstars will be joined by a host of WWE Legends for a celebration 30 years in the making. Featured matches include the first-ever Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal, The Undertaker

Edited by KingOfMetal

• Paid Members

The countdown shows are good value for having something easy to throw on in the background but they really can't seem to decide whether to kayfabe it or not.

Litterally the same talking heads in the same clothes were talking openly about bad gimmicks and booking in the "blunders" episode, but in the "biggest backstabs" episode, it would appear Heath Slater really thinks Sgt Slaughter joined Saddam's army.

Litterally the same talking heads in the same clothes were talking openly about bad gimmicks and booking in the "blunders" episode, but in the "biggest backstabs" episode, it would appear Heath Slater really thinks Sgt Slaughter joined Saddam's army.

Well that's necessary, given those lists. You can't do a blunders and gaffes episode without talking about behind the scenes stuff, and there's no point in Heath Slater going "the office gave Sarge the big push when he was working the heel gimmick, the marks hated him" in the backstabs one. If a Breaking Bad DVD had a featurette on the bloopers and out-takes and one on the most impactive deaths in the series, you'd expect them to have different perspectives.

Edited by King Pitcos

• Paid Members

I kind of get your point, but that's not a very good comparison. Following that the whole way you'd have Aaron Paul laughing about when he forgot his lines and then in the next commentary talking about how he couldn't believe it when Mr White backstabbed him that one time.

That's pretty much exactly what Cena's doing in these things for example, from the same interview sitdown.

Anyway, I understand wrestling is different and why and all, I'm just musing that it's jarring to see it both ways when they put the HHH docu or Legends Rountable on right before the Raw panel or the backstabbing countdown, but yeah, such is wrestling.

Edited by Benno

I know what you mean, but that's a really bad example. Heath Slater would of been a young child at the time, so OF COURSE he thought he really was a turn coat.

Personally I think they've got the balance right myself... it's like talking about the casting of a film, then later praising an excellent plot point ("I can't believe he was the killer all along!").

Strangely enough your Breaking Bad example also makes sense to me. It's like when the cast of Star Wars talk about how shocking the "I am your father" twist was.

• Paid Members

If anyone's looking for it, the WrestleMania press conference is currently in the WWE PPVs section of the archive.

They've also added loads of ECW TV going well into 1995. Still a few gaps in the run though. It sounds like these are all the episodes that were on Classics on Demand.

Oh, and New Jack matches are back on the PPVs, albeit with dubbed music.

Edited by JNLister

• Paid Members

The live Legends of Wrestling Roundtable got strange. Cole brought up Flair's family being at his retirement match and Flair broke down talking about his son. Some raw shit on this thing. Fucking harsh watching it.

They have to stop putting Ric on live TV. He either gets emotional or he doesn't shut the fuck up. You can barely get a word out of him following the Reid discussion. His head isn't in the game here.