Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I'm working my way WCW 98 PPVs at the minute. Was all going well up until the last three matches of Uncensored were it just fell off a cliff starting with Curt Hennig v Bret Hart. I know that sounds like somekind of pro-wrestling blasphemy, but this match was just boring as hell. Then you have Sting defending the title against Scott Hall, which wasn't completely horrendous but was instantly forgettable followed by nWo Hogan v nWo Savage in a cage match that ends in a non-finish. At one point the ref lets them out of the cage to brawl outside of the cage before then telling them to get back in, just made no sense at all

• Moderators

Hennig and Hart were terrible in 98. I don't think Hennig was any fun until he's quality team with Windham in early 99. Great little tag team.

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

One of the Raw Flashbacks airing today is the May 17, 1993 one which is worth a look as it has the Jannetty return vs Michaels and the Razor Ramon vs jobber (1-2-3) Kid matches. Probably the most notable Raw of the pre-Monday Night Wars era.

Schedule's up for the next week or so. Stuff coming includes a Boston house show with Kamala-Hogan, 1999 Raws with the Ministry of Darkness trying to marry Stephanie and Undertaker, and then the Test-Stephanie wedding, the MSG show with the Hogan-Slaughter Desert Storm match, some WCCW TV from January 83 (continuing a run of almost but not quite chronological order), WrestleMania Rewind with Cena vs Big Show and Cena vs JBL, Countdown with the top 10 backstabs, and WWF in Boston with Savage-Sammartino lumberjack.

Listy, are they paying you to update us? Because they should. Or you should run a site with daily news about what's new and what's upcoming. Make a few bob in advertising.

There are 6 hours of WCCW back to back today:

3pm UK - 14/10/82 Hayes v Great Ernesto

4pm - 1/11/82 Kerry v Von Erich v Wild Bill Irwin

5pm - 14/12/82 All Asian Title Match: David Von Erich v Great Kabuki

6pm - 26/12/82 18 Man Battle Royale Pole Match

7pm - 7/1/83 Andre The Giant, Bugsy McGraw and Kerry Von Erich v Terry Gordy, King Kong Bundy and Bill Irwin

8pm - 11/1/83 Kerry Von Erich v King Kong Bundy

• Paid Members

Yeah, I don't know what the hell's going on with the WCCW Vault section as a bunch of shows have disappeared again, no doubt to reappear later today after the WCCW slot on the live stream. It must surely be a glitch with the way they add stuff because they surely couldn't deliberately be putting shows on demand for a limited period only but put them up and down out of order.

Clutching at straws to make sense of it, but maybe they've set the system up to automatically add stuff to the vault the precise moment it's done premiering on the live stream, but they've screwed up and labelled some shows as first run even when they've previously aired.