Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

Bad news: a few WWE PPVs (eg WrestleMania 19) have disappeared. As always, it appears to be a temporary glitch rather than an intentional takedown.

Good news: The official help site for the network lists the following as "coming soon in 2014"

WWE Tribute to the Troops 2014

The Monday Night War

Clash of the Champions

WWE Total Divas

Saturday Morning Slam

WWE Rivalries

Rock n' Wrestling (tentative)

Saturday Night's Main Event

WCW Nitro

Vault Specials

Not sure what the last means. I'd guess/hope some one-off shows from the territory days such as WCCW Star Wars events.

Also, FWIW, PWInsider reckons the Clashes and SNME will go up very quickly once the free trials are withdrawn. No official word on that happening, though at the very least you'd assume the free trial will be on hold during WrestleMania week.

Edited by JNLister

I've been mostly just watching the live channel because I get that Netflix indecisiveness trying to pick something and I rather like the idea of having a live TV channel running - even in the background - rather than a stockpile of digital content.

It didn't take long for the living room to become a weird mosaic of pizza boxes. My housemates hate me. They'd never seen Tank Abbott before.

It's a stop motion animation show. Kinda like a PG Celebrity Death match featuring WWE guys having "real jobs" because an evil masked villain called The Finisher fires them all, but ending up twatting each other in slapstick fights. The link above is Santino vs Kane. It looks like it could become the greatest thing ever, and I'll definitely be getting any tie-in video games!

Legends House to debut on the network on April 17th.

The Vault now has an ECW PPVs section and a WCW PPVs section, in which the events are in descending chronological order and you can select to just bring up the events for a particular year. There are still the ECW and WCW sections in the PPVs area but these are still listed under the relevant PPV name

Edited by KingOfMetal

Oh god bless people with way too much free time. Maybe redundant considering KingOfMetal's post, but someone has gone through the WCW ppv in chronological order page on Wikipedia and put links direct to the WWE Network show it correlates too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WCW_pay-per-view_events

Will make it easier for me to work through the PPVs.

Oh god bless people with way too much free time. Maybe redundant considering KingOfMetal's post, but someone has gone through the WCW ppv in chronological order page on Wikipedia and put links direct to the WWE Network show it correlates too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WCW_pay-per-view_events

Will make it easier for me to work through the PPVs.

Probably WWE themselves.