Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

I have watched the first half of Starrcade 83 on the network things I noticed about it and network the picture quality is pretty good for that time period so the network have done a good job putting up a very watchable version of this

a lot of the wrestlers the NWA (WCW) using around this pay per view with very old to look at and most in bad shape compared to todays wrestlers and lots of blood was used in the matches back then also you can see how Vince got hold of the few main stars they did have to launch wrestlemania and bring WWF to the mainstream

also has anyone had any issues with watching the network using unblock US in the last few days it worked after a while after it did a WWE Network update but had issues loading first of all

of course different era different things not saying they were not good at wrestling or anything just the differences between then and now such as the amount of blood at a PPV back then surprised me I enjoyed growing up with the WWF old school wrestling with characters like Ultimate Warrior Jake the Snake Demolition etc. and liked it when we had the Attitude era

Wrestling is always changing which can be a good thing such as the old WCW vs WWF(E) wars

• Paid Members

Very enjoyable show, though I particularly enjoyed when they were clearly showing stuff from the second version of IYH: Beware of Dog (when they redid the matches) but turned the brightness down and pretended it was the original matches happening in the dark.

• Paid Members

Couple of updates for Mania. There'll be live "WrestleMania Today" shows on the network next Thursday, Friday and Saturday, coming from the Axxess event. There'll also be a live edition of the Legends of Wrestling roundtable show.

Also, both hours of the pre-game show will be on the Network now (originally the 1st hour was to be Youtube etc only). Very smart move IMO as it further stretches out the window over which people log on, reducing the number of people trying to start a connection at any one time.

Good move, but that's going to hell of a long night if you watch the full thing. I might give the main a try live but if there's issues I don't have a problem waiting till the next day.

Any update on when the newer RAW are to be added. I only ask because I noticed they are still not on there and it has now passed the 30 days. Unless they're going to add RAW, Smackdown and Elimination Chamber all at the same time in one go

• Paid Members

Really enjoyed the recent Countdown show on blunders. Most of the stuff you've seen a thousand times before, but the production people did a good job mixing in the talking heads to liven things up a little.

I forgot how awful and funny the no. 1 pick was.