Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Wait, so I'm confused. I thought we had to wait 30 days after Raw/Smackdown/PPVs for them to be available on the Network, what happened to that?

They had to wait thirty days for Royal Rumble and Elimination Chamber because of PPV provider exclusivity contracts, but that's not an issue with any PPVs going forward. I don't know what the deal is with Raw and Smackdown, I thought it was thirty days as well but they haven't added any new episodes since the ones that were there the day the network launched -- the January 24th Smackdown is still the most recent, and the two Smackdowns before that aren't on there for some reason.

There's a couple of new episodes of 'Legends of Wrestling' been added too. One episode focuses on tag teams, which I imagine will feature all the usual suspects, but there's one that focuses on outdoor shows and has some great behind the scenes footage from Wrestlemania IX. Think some of it may have been on 'The True Story of Wrestlemania', but if you haven't seen that it might be worth catching it here

• Paid Members
There's a couple of new episodes of 'Legends of Wrestling' been added too. One episode focuses on tag teams, which I imagine will feature all the usual suspects, but there's one that focuses on outdoor shows and has some great behind the scenes footage from Wrestlemania IX. Think some of it may have been on 'The True Story of Wrestlemania', but if you haven't seen that it might be worth catching it here

Dont seem to have these on the xbox 360 yet. Shame as i wouldnt mind seeing the outdoor shows one...

• Paid Members

that outdoor show isn't new, all them shows are worth a look though.

WWE will air the 2014 Hall of Fame ceremony in its entirety on the WWE Network next Saturday night. A one-hour special will be shown on the USA Network following RAW at 11:05pm EST the night after WrestleMania XXX. The three featured names for that special are The Ultimate Warrior, Lita and Jake Roberts.

WWE has also confirmed that the WrestleMania XXX press conference from New York City on Tuesday will air live on the WWE Network. They also announced the "WrestleMania Today" live show from Axxess will air on the WWE Network that Thursday, Friday and Saturday.