Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members

The bottom row of videos on the main page kind of has it. Not sure is it called 'just added', I think it's 'hot now' or something similar but generally anything new they put up goes on there.

Edit: I should add it doesn't really alert you to archive content, just brand new stuff, so yeah it's pretty worthless.

the most popular section usually has the new original content listed, archive footage is never in there though.

Did anyone check out the Rollins WWE 24 show that went up this Monday? It's about what you'd come to expect from these kind of shows so no surprises there but it was significantly longer than what I was expecting and went into a nice bit of depth. Seth seems like a cool cat. Obviously we're living in the reality era and the audience for these kind of shows pick who they want to cheer anyway but it was mental how much of a babyface documentary it was considering his initial return promo on Raw. All that was missing from some parts was a blast of Beautiful Day or My Sacrifice.

It was cool seeing his basement with 'RVD' and 'Lamb Of God' and shit like that tagged on the wall. I had no idea he had a sorta backyard wrestling background.

• Paid Members

Looks like the complete year of Raw from 2004 will be available by the end of the week. They're also dropping random 2005 episodes too.  Really loving the quick pace of these Raw and Smackdown uploads lately. I hope they keep them coming until they reach 2007.

Fuck 2004. I wish they'd put weekly episodes of WWF Superstars etc from the golden era of the late 80s and early 90s.

• Awards Moderator

Fuck 2004. I wish they'd put weekly episodes of WWF Superstars etc from the golden era of the late 80s and early 90s.

Bloody hell yes. I'd love to bounce through a few devastating squashes, cheesy promos and Brother Love segments.

I know its all Network content to fill up the archives but is there much point in putting Superstars or Main Event on the network these days?

I can't imagine too many people would either A) Watch them even when on TV and B) Watch it again. It's a highlight show with jobber matches mainly. 

I know its all Network content to fill up the archives but is there much point in putting Superstars or Main Event on the network these days?

I can't imagine too many people would either A) Watch them even when on TV and B) Watch it again. It's a highlight show with jobber matches mainly.

They have contractual obligations to produce those shows for TV stations, so there's no harm putting them on the network as well. And for some people who don't have cable anymore or whatever, those shows (and the highlights they contain from the proper shows) are how they keep up with the current TV.

• Paid Members

Couple of nice changes here or coming:

* Payback from this year now has "Finish of X vs Y" rather than the usual "X pins Y with his move", so no spoilers when searching. No idea if this will be applied retrospectively.

* iPhone now has Netflix-style autoplay on Raw so if you watch an episode to the end it starts playing the next episode. Likely being rolled out to all platforms but no timetable.