Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

On 6/18/2018 at 8:33 AM, Supremo said:

The 24 documentary on the Hardy Boys might be the best thing they've ever produced. Some truly dark footage of them at their worst followed up with all the brilliant TNA clips that lead to their eventual WWE return, this is a must watch.

Seeing footage of Jeff Vs. Sting on the Network is just surreal.

Great little documentary. As much as I feel disconnected from the WWE, they are undeniably the best at this kind of content.

• Paid Members

The amount of TNA footage on the Network recently, I don’t know why the don’t just make a deal and put the whole library on there. I can’t imagine that Global Wrestling Network has a significant number of subscribers. 

49 minutes ago, Supremo said:

The amount of TNA footage on the Network recently, I don’t know why the don’t just make a deal and put the whole library on there. I can’t imagine that Global Wrestling Network has a significant number of subscribers. 

I imagine that why they’ve licensed it to WWE, in the hope that WWE Network subscribers might take out a subscription with them too. Impact fans have been a bunch of freeloaders since day one. It still averages around the 300,000 viewer mark still doesn’t it? I bet if they offered it for $1 a month, you’d still get them trying to download everything for free

That sums up a lot of wrestling fans in general to be honest.

Stardom footage has been showing up online, that has clearly been ripped from their site. So someone has actually subbed to pirate content.

A large portion of fans will always be entitled cheap asses.

That's madness.  Why on Earth do they think anyone would want to watch that?

Although, having said that, I will probably watch 20 minutes of it to see what it's like.

It makes you wonder what other odd stuff they might put in hidden gems in the future, but if it's a full programme like this, it'd be better suited in the Home Video Classics section you'd think.

Edited by The Dart

• Paid Members

Yeah, it's pretty much a shedload of raw footage from the original angle and then the tour itself, followed by the SummerSlam match.

Good news is it does suggest they'd be open to sticking up more interesting raw footage like all the stuff they shot backstage at WrestleMania 9.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, kidzero said:

I really hope they add more smoky mountain wrestling soon I love the little bit we have on the network and speaking of corny hopefully we can get some ovw uploaded in the next year or so that would be cool. 

They're too busy uploading Thunder