Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

• Paid Members
12 hours ago, returner82 said:

On that Lex Express video, at about an hour and eighteen minutes in, you can see a pre-ECW Francine and a friend getting a picture with Lex.

Somebody's also spotted she's front row for the Raw in 1993 where Jannetty and Michaels had their rematch:

http://network.wwe.com/video/v31295669?contextType=wwe-show&contextId=raw_replays&contentId=66744424&watchlistAltButtonContext=series

• Paid Members
4 hours ago, PowerButchi said:

Fuck me ragged, I lost the will to live during that USS Intrepid Angle. Over a fucking hour of people failing to lift someone.

I didn't get that far through. It goes on for fucking ever doesn't it? Imagine being in that crowd?

According to PWInsider:

* Over the next few months, more episodes of Mid-South Wrestling, WCW Saturday Night and WWWF All-Star Wrestling will be added to the network.

* An additional 75 hours of Coliseum Home Video titles from the 80s & 90s are also planned.

* The network had been due to upload around 75 hours of WCW Saturday Night this month, but this has been delayed, and additional episodes of Sunday Night Heat will be added instead

10 minutes ago, Sphinx said:

World Class is worth a go...

Yeah I watched about 6-7 months worth of it from late 82 till June ish 83 might dive in again at some point maybe from 84 or so.. I would recommend it for anyone whos a fan of King kong bundy the free birds and kerry,David and Kevin so on I have to say Jimmy Garvin is class.