Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

4 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

Have they said how much of Saturday Night is going up in this batch? 

Think originally it was listed as 100 hours, but I believe it has been reduced to around 80 hours, so I think it be April 1992 up to the end of 1993.  

Rumour of more Mid Atlantic to be added before the end of April as well. 

Edited by Abe_Knuckleball_Schwartz

Skipped through the first Thunder last night, that was the first time I'd seen the announcement of Goldberg/Hogan at the Georgia Dome. The fans were well pleased! And the announcers/interviewers punching the air and doing little jigs, heh. A decent way to announce it, although I'm saying that with no context of anything/everything else going on at the time.

• Paid Members

There's a neat collection (in the, erm, collections section) just added called WrestleMania Theater. It's major matches from the past 10 years but with different camera angles in a sort of director's cut deal.

9 hours ago, JNLister said:

There's a neat collection (in the, erm, collections section) just added called WrestleMania Theater. It's major matches from the past 10 years but with different camera angles in a sort of director's cut deal.

Great stuff. I always wondered if they'd use other camera angles for things.

On 01/04/2018 at 7:30 AM, CTXRussomark said:

Raw replay was your friend! Was always on at 1am or 2am after Thunder had finished.  I used to love Friday nights so much as a kid - 7 hours of wrestling.  I remember convincing my family to keep the analogue Sky even after we had Sky Digital installed because I'd found out you couldn't get TNT on Digital. Was the end of an era when it eventually shut down. 

Switching to Sky Digital was a sad day in my childhood, losing TNT when the New Blood angle was just starting was really gutting. never had internet site to stream shows in those days......

We went from 7 hours of WCW every Friday to only a small portion in the UK having the ability to watch Nitro, then Ch5 had a highlights show which was usually about 5 weeks behind the US (seriously, a contender for the most awful show ever, at least the CH4 HEAT was current) and then FINALLY Bravo picked up nitro....which last about 2 months before the'E bought out WCW.

I also have fond memories of the WCW show which used to air every Saturday afternoon on itv.

WCW was the closest we got to the the 'mid south' over here and I loved it. If i'm bored and browsing the Network it usually ends up with a random WCW show.

Not sure if its on the Network But WWE have put up a great documentary/Feature on Nakamura on there Facebook page

Chronicle its called, about 35 mins long

They do these things so well, they really should do more but on the Actual TV shows, Imagine Introducing Nakamura or anyway showing them in 5 minute parts over a few weeks would really help get there character and who they are over to the audience

On 03/04/2018 at 11:34 PM, theringmaster said:

Switching to Sky Digital was a sad day in my childhood, losing TNT when the New Blood angle was just starting was really gutting. never had internet site to stream shows in those days......

We went from 7 hours of WCW every Friday to only a small portion in the UK having the ability to watch Nitro, then Ch5 had a highlights show which was usually about 5 weeks behind the US (seriously, a contender for the most awful show ever, at least the CH4 HEAT was current) and then FINALLY Bravo picked up nitro....which last about 2 months before the'E bought out WCW.

I also have fond memories of the WCW show which used to air every Saturday afternoon on itv.

WCW was the closest we got to the the 'mid south' over here and I loved it. If i'm bored and browsing the Network it usually ends up with a random WCW show.

Or getting the German DSF channel that showed wcw ppv’s and ecw when we didn’t get it in the uk