Jump to content

  

123 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

With this one, there were only 4 names who got 3 or more nominations.

 

So I checked how many got 2 nominations and there were 7.

 

But as you can only have 10 options in this Poll I had to do either a 4 name shortlist or 10 names and leave 1 off.

 

I did the latter. Better luck next year neil. :/

Edited by dopper
  • Awards Moderator
Posted

Shit! Despite loving his Twitter output, I completely forgot to nominate Stug Rivers/CuckedByMenry in the pre-vote. One of the best posters we've ever had on here. He's not vanished completely and has been around a bit in the last month or so, but it'd be great for him to post more. Him aside, I voted for NEWM but it was a tough call between him and JohnnyChimpo. They're both top posters and from the dealings I've had, top blokes.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Like a cunt I think I just voted for myself. I meant to vote Bifkin, top chap & funny without trying too hard.

  • Moderators
Posted

I await Loki's regular interjection that his whole Facebook news feed is me and Houchen.

 

And yeah, Bifkin for me.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Admittedly I'm not as clued in to the UK scene as I once was, but I dunno if there's enough volume of dross out there to do another Shitarse Fifty without it feeling a bit forced.

  • Paid Members
Posted

There's plenty of dross out there. It's just that most promotions with a decent rep these days don't book shitarses like they used to, so you get whole shitarse promotions with whole shitarse rosters that very few people ever hear of (for obvious reasons).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...