Dreams.

John Matrix

Had a dream last night where Attitude Era HHH and Kane were having a fight. The ring had collapsed, HHH was choking Kane with a rope and there were four faceless wrestlers unconscious on the floor with the ring posts jammed up their arses like they’d been Lubbocked. So I guess more than one ring had collapsed. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
45 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

Me and @Carbomb listened to an Eminem album at his house, and then me, him and his sister went to a nice cafe where I had a Turkish coffee that they made in one of those long handled saucepans, but because it was a dream the handle was comically long, around 2 metres or so.

Wow, that's very specific. Also, I regularly make Turkish and Arabic coffee at home, using exactly that method, so that's spooky.

Mike Baldwin and his young Russian wife knocked on my door and told me his Mum had died and she had left me and the kids some money.

He handed me a laminated plastic sheet with around 100 football teams on it, and BARNSLEY £250,000 circled, so I assume it was some sort of pools type deal. (Does that still exist?)

He told me to go to the bank and give them the 12 digit code to release the funds.

I said "you're looking smart Mike, are you off to the funeral now?" and he told me he was suited and booted as he was going for dinner on a ship at Portsmouth Harbour.

Definitely the most random dream I've had recently. I can't tell you the last time I even thought about Corrie/Mike Baldwin.