Dreams.

John Matrix

18 minutes ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

We were discussing the role of Holy Roman Emperor Charles V in the European religious wars of the 1520s onwards. On the panel were TV presenter Rylan, comedian Al Murray, TV presenter AJ Odudu and the boxing referee Howard Foster.

spacer.png

• Paid Members

D-Mal was bored and called to see what I was up to. He was at a hotel in Oxford. I asked why he was in Oxford, he said he wasn’t allowed any further South. 
Drove to Oxford and got to the hotel. Saw D-Mal in the restaurant and we both picked up a panini. Went back to his room, watched the original Godzilla and played some GTA4. Perfect

44 minutes ago, waters44 said:

D-Mal was bored and called to see what I was up to. He was at a hotel in Oxford. I asked why he was in Oxford, he said he wasn’t allowed any further South. 
Drove to Oxford and got to the hotel. Saw D-Mal in the restaurant and we both picked up a panini. Went back to his room, watched the original Godzilla and played some GTA4. Perfect

Famously, just as all southerners get nose bleeds above the Watford Gap, no one from the North can travel past Oxford without the same happening.

• 3 weeks later...

Me and @Merzbow were at some sort of football exhibition where we were working as event staff.

I was looking after the Spurs stand (no specified players) but Merzbow was looking after Dion Dublin! The lucky git.

Merzbows ex-girlfriend was there too, named Jack. He told me not to talk to her about Berlin, but unknown whether he meant the city, the band or the doughnut. 

I asked if Dion Dublin had shown off his dube thing and he replied that he asked but Dion got upset about it and went for a coffee and now he couldn't find him.

Fun dream.

12 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Me and @Merzbow were at some sort of football exhibition where we were working as event staff.

I was looking after the Spurs stand (no specified players) but Merzbow was looking after Dion Dublin! The lucky git.

Merzbows ex-girlfriend was there too, named Jack. He told me not to talk to her about Berlin, but unknown whether he meant the city, the band or the doughnut. 

I asked if Dion Dublin had shown off his dube thing and he replied that he asked but Dion got upset about it and went for a coffee and now he couldn't find him.

Fun dream.

She had a bad run in with Alex Wright.

• Paid Members

Dreamt that I'd I was in a hotel room (possibly, as there was a sink in the bedroom) with two girls, and we were talking about houses. One of the girls handed me her phone to look at a photo - which I assumed would be of a house - but it was a selfie of her undercarriage, with a cucumber brutally stuffed into her arse.

I assumed that she'd accidentally swiped onto the wrong photo as she handed over, so I went terribly British and pretended I hadn't noticed, but she then asked to make sure I'd seen it and showed me another from the same set. She explained that she'd done this, as it reminded her of Simon Mayo.

• 2 weeks later...

With all the CM Punk chat going on; last night dream concluded with me wandering around Download festival and spotting Punk, FTR and another wrestler who I can’t remember sitting on a wall drinking beer cans. I went up to them and asked if I could have a beer with them. They huddled together and discussed before allowing me to have a can with them, but I had to stick to their rules (which I can’t remember). They spent the time acting cool and not really talking, just being there and moaning a bit. Then ended up in a supermarket debating what cereal would be best. Had to wake myself up at that point 

I dreamt “the internet” was a type of gas that got transported all over the world by two big pipes. I was in a location where both pipes had been broken open, and the internet (in the form of smoke) was escaping wildly. The consequence of this was that a lot of data was being lost forever. I felt sad that my favourite YouTube videos would be no more. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I dreamt I bumped into Willie Thorne, either at a sports centre or a youth club type place. I said to him, “I thought you were dead?” And he smiled and shook his head, and walked off. 

I blame it on having seen Astro’s VHS:WTF show about Gary Lineker and Willie Thorne being the best of friends, and having watched the England game before bed (England - Football - Gary Lineker - Willie Thorne)

• 2 weeks later...

Written as soon as I've woken up.

I was in an American sweet shop but in the middle of it was a glass cabinet displaying a massive Lego Lightning McQueen "deconstructed" so showing it layer by layer, as some sort of art exhibit.

@BomberPat was next to it, with I assume his little brother and Mum. Pat was a 'child' in school uniform, but fully adult size.

His brother informed me it was Pats 'artwork' and asked if I'd seen his Lord Of The Rings one at Wilmsbury Cathedral (haven't looked up whether this is a real place or not) I said I hadn't and his brother was fuming and stormed off. Pat said sorry and then I woke up.

• 1 month later...

I had a dream the other night that I was helping Stone Cold Steve Austin play the score for a live version of Game Of Thrones: The Musical, that he'd written.

I won't be taking questions.