The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Surprised there's no comments yet on what was a fairly enjoyable RAW.

Dean Ambrose needs his theme music changed to that evil shit that was playing while he looked like a psycho cutting his promo.

The AJ/Roman feud has been the most enjoyable main event feud in a long time.

• Paid Members

I caught the Styles/Reigns back and forth on YouTube. Indeed, both men were typically very good at portraying the tension and what not between both of them. Can't wait to see what they come up with in their match. They're both keeping me subscribed to the network, so jobs a good un.

I wonder when the novelty of AJ Styles in a main event programme will wear off. It's forever Bulldog bizarre.

I actually came on to comment but honestly couldn't find anything to really say, i have felt this way for a few weeks, i don't feel strongly either way about enough on the show to be arsed with posting.

I absolutely hated the New Day thing in the time machine, when they get too cute for there own good I could just switch it off. Enjoyed Owens again, Aye AJ/Reigns is ok.

Some belting moves by one of the Puerto Rican's, don't know them apart but the triple suplex spot, and it's always lovely to see local job guys being used, saves me seeing them beat social fucking outcasts or the Lucha Dragons.

I'm already sick to the back teeth of Anderson & Gallows Vs. The Uso's. Also anyone with the last name McMahon needs fucking off.

Poor Becky Lynch just can't catch a break. Dana is such a wonderful trash talker though.

Pretty by the numbers Raw otherwise.

What do you mean she can't catch a break? She is constantly featured on TV and PPV and has had several title matches including a one at wrestlemania. She's doing better than almost every other female performer on the roster. The women are a revolving door of who is allowed to feature in the one or two segments they get each week. Becky is doing better than I bet even she thought she would.

They really do not care about the third hour and the last segment of the show anymore do they? I mean fair enough, no one really watches the third hour anymore, but putting your real main event on at the end of the second hour and then throwing the women out to end the show is a little questionable.

It seems that they have noticed that the ratings drop off in the third hour, and rather than actually trying to get people to watch to the end of the show again, they put a midcard feud at the end of the show and feature Reigns (the main event star) in the middle of the show (end of the second hour).

• Paid Members

It seems that they have noticed that the ratings drop off in the third hour, and rather than actually trying to get people to watch to the end of the show again, they put a midcard feud at the end of the show and feature Reigns (the main event star) in the middle of the show (end of the second hour).

Maybe that's the plan? If it's USA Network who desperately want the third hour, maybe the idea is to provide it with as little effort as possible until USA tire of it?

I only made it through half the show. The Reigns/Styles stuff is OK but it's dragging somewhat. Glad the PPV is here on Sunday.

Owens/Miz/Cesaro/Zayn is decent but at least twice as long as you'd want to spend on it. They're using it to kill time and it zaps the fun out of it. In 1998, this would have gone about 10 mins tops either side of the ads and being fucking awesome.

Jericho and Ambrose is the worst feud in living memory. I know that's an exageration but only a little one.

The Colons are back and I have no idea why I should give a shiny shite?

Let me know if anything good happened after Ambrose announced his TNA tribute match.

• Paid Members

You can see why they do it though. They've tried putting their strongest content at the end of the third hour and it pretty much never stops the drop. Makes sense to stick your money match you've invested the most time into during a time when viewership is strong.

Hulk Hogan and Steve Austin could come out and ruin The Rock and Goldberg announcing they're a tag team now and it would probably still see viewers drop. Even scumbag wrestling fans have other things to do that are more interesting than 3 hours or rasslin, like grappling alligators.