The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Speaking of Taker's attire... with the ridiculousness of Shane O vs him at Mania, would it be silly to rule out 'Dead Man Walking' hitting after all the bells/smoke/fire followed by the bike roaring through that stadium? I'd loose my shit. 

But......... why? What would the point be? He's been back as proper Undertaker for 12 years and I don't think "wouldn't it be ace if BikerTaker came back" is a particularly common opinion.

The only reason they'd do that would be if Taker asked if he could. And I don't think he'd have appeared on telly as proper Undertaker if he wasn't showing up to the big show as proper Undertaker.

• Paid Members

Unless they've been saving up for a "Ghost Rider" type Taker, fusing both gimmicks? Imagine his last ever match, fire and smoke everywhere, leather overcoat and cowboy hat, mounted on a Harley kitted out to look like something on the cover of Bat Out Of Hell.

Biker Taker would probably suit him better now with his age. Let him go grey.

Edit: I might have got carried away with the grey part. Saying that, he can't look much worse than he does now.

Edited by Sphinx

I always preferred biker taker, his promo's and attitude had more depth to it.

I dont see a problem with Takers hair (hair is a big issue on here these days) its been thinning for over a decade but he looks like a weathered 50+ , he's tried new looks to much mockery so whats he to do? could do with a higher cut singlet to hide and tighten up his chest,

Vince introducing 'My instrument of destruction The UUUUndertaker" was great and made you imagine 1991 Deadman was coming out

• Paid Members

Undertaker is in his 90s now. He should be thinking about retiring more than changing his gimmick at this stage of the game. Its not like he's the Deadman character anymore anyway. He has the entrance and all that, but its more like he was in 1997. Where he has the look, but its acknowledged he's a real person.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

When he returned to the Dead Man gimmick in 2004 it was never the same.  You kinda look at Taker as the American Bad Ass still but in his Dead Man attire. Especially back in 2012 when he shaved his hair off. Old School Taker would've never done that.