The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Shame he's injured, but that's great news for my enjoyment of the product. I'm already dreading his return to competition and the inevitable hijacking of the shows by bellends until he gets his belt back, though.

Hopefully they put the title on Triple H and build up Reigns towards him.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

It's a crying shame that Daniel Bryan won't be able to compete, but I have to admit, I'm more excited for the titles being on the line in a ladder match and should make for a better PPV. Really wasn't fussed about the stretcher match.

Seems weird though that we're not going to have a MITB winner stalking the champion this year.

Sandow as Ballerina was absolute victory. I love the bloke in the front row meekly applauding as he passes by at the beginning waving his ribbon thing around. Fandango's stony expression and pose on the ramp was immense.

Loved Ambrose's promo as well, he's got something in his intensity that sets him apart. Shame he'll have to do the job at MITB.

• Moderators

I never thought Ambrose would be a great babyface, but he's a fucking great blowjob babyface. Honestly, what a star. One of the best in the game at the moment. Chris Masters 2011 standards of greatness.

I wasn't sure about the Rollins turn but it was worth it for Ambrose/Reigns promo. They really made me want to see them get their hands on ol' Sethy. I may be wrong but didn't the Shield fail to beat the Wyatts on TV and PPV? I know they wanted to paint the Shield as one of the best ever but it would have been a nice addition to the plot for Ambrose/Reigns to point out they couldn't beat the Wyatts until they replaced Seth.

Sheamus and Bad News pulled off another entertaining bout, perhaps helped by having a title shot on the line and the fact I had no clue who was going to win. Good stuff.

• Paid Members

I'm pleased they didn't go crazy with giving us too much in the first week, in regards to The Shield v Rollins. Everything they did with those three was well done and it furthered things enough to want more next week.

Going by reports at the weekend, Bryan is in some state. He's apparently losing strength in one of his arms, after surgery. Shame for him, but I suppose it saves us from months of watching Kane suck the life out of the show and Bryan's character, seeing as it was going that way.

You wonder if WWE will take a punt and try to create a star in one night, seeing as Bryan is in such a mess and they only really have Cena now. I'd be up for a long Cena title run, though.

Believe in Seth Rollins!

• Paid Members

Had a newborn keeping me company so watched this live for the first time in about 10 years.

Really enjoyed the Shield promo, set out their goals and made me want to see them kick arse.

Overall an entertaining show that seemed to go by quite fast. MITB should be interesting, and the developing Cena vs the Authority storyline should be good.

Providing he recovers, it might be the best thing for Bryan, in the long run. His reign won't be seen as a flop as it never really got started. He still got the huge rub by winning at WrestleMania and when he's good to go, he'll surely be going straight after the title as he never got beaten for it. Fingers crossed the guy heals fully.

Dean Ambrose was magical.

• Paid Members
I wasn't sure about the Rollins turn but it was worth it for Ambrose/Reigns promo. They really made me want to see them get their hands on ol' Sethy. I may be wrong but didn't the Shield fail to beat the Wyatts on TV and PPV? I know they wanted to paint the Shield as one of the best ever but it would have been a nice addition to the plot for Ambrose/Reigns to point out they couldn't beat the Wyatts until they replaced Seth.

The Shield beat the Wyatt Family on Main Event, 2 days after Wrestlemania. Cracking bout with a great post match promo.

I'm sure they beaten them another time on telly too. I'm sure they 2-1 vs the wyatts.

Gotta be honest, I don't want to see a new third man. I want Ambrose and Reigns slowly fall apart. After all, Rollins is the lynch pin and without him, the Shield lose that cohesiveness. That should be the point of the died.

• Paid Members
I'm sure they beaten them another time on telly too. I'm sure they 2-1 vs the wyatts.

They've lost at least 3 times to the Wyatts. At Elimination Chamber, the rematch where Rollins walked out, the one where Evolution interfered en route to Payback.