The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

First time I've watched RAW in a good few weeks(real life and Sky changing channels and fudging the series link are to blame). Must say, I quite enjoyed it. 

Don't think having Brock destroy Reigns like that will get him the cheers they are craving in this day and age. Like other have said, it looks like the damage is done. I have a question for those on here that have had wrestling training though. Would being handcuffed make taking the bumps he did any more risky? I would have thought not having full use of your hands to break your fall would be considered dangerous?

I echo the love for Rousey's booking. Along with the way they have built Stowman, Bliss and in my opinion Elias(I'm still hoping for a Braun/Elias tag team for 'Mania) , it shows that they can still elevate and make stars when they put their mind to it!

Final Deletion was ok too, although paled in comparison to the original. Be interesting to see who Bray is "reincarnated" as....

• Paid Members

I've seen none of the original TNA incarnation of Broken Matt and the different deletion carry on, and I have no idea if it is considered better than last night's WWE version. However I hope to god it was at least ten times better than what I watched on Raw, as if what was on Raw was even close then I don't see what any of the fuss was about. I don't get it. It'll all have been worth it if Bray Wyatt doesn't reappear again, and suddenly Fat IRS shows up at WrestleMania, to team with Thousand Dollar Man Ted Jr. 

I enjoyed the opening Angle, simply because it's an awful lot better than the closing build for 'Mania 31 was. A lovely beat down, with Brock acting like a badass. Unfortunately for WWE, Roman, and Brock, they aren't getting the desired responses that they were hoping for, as I think most people that are watching could have told them. Instead of heating Roman up as a face and Brock as a heel, it's keeping Roman getting booed and Brock is going luke warm, when previously he was getting great face reactions. 

It may have been a bad crowd though. I didn't think they were particularly invested in much on the show to be honest. 

So who's going to be Braun's partner? It better well be Elias! 

• Paid Members

I'd consider it bollocks of the highest order if Braun tagged up with Elias so soon after they were trying to murder each other.

• Paid Members

Whilst it’ll almost certainly be Elias who ends up being Braun’s partner, I’ve seen suggestion that include Samoa Joe and James Ellsworth, both of which I like. Ellsworth would fit perfectly with the idea of Braun using his opponent as a weapon and Joe and Braun would make a really fun no-bullshit destroyer team. Plus, with the way he keeps getting injured, this might be Joe’s last chance to get a Mania appearance. Imagine the pop if they save announcing his opponent until Mania itself and then Joe’s music hits! That’d be awesome. I bet Joe, Braun, Sheamus ad Cesaro could have some belters, too. 

• Paid Members
8 minutes ago, Supremo said:

Whilst it’ll almost certainly be Elias who ends up being Braun’s partner, I’ve seen suggestion that include Samoa Joe and James Ellsworth, both of which I like. Ellsworth would fit perfectly with the idea of Braun using his opponent as a weapon and Joe and Braun would make a really fun no-bullshit destroyer team. Plus, with the way he keeps getting injured, this might be Joe’s last chance to get a Mania appearance. Imagine the pop if they save announcing his opponent until Mania itself and then Joe’s music hits! That’d be awesome. I bet Joe, Braun, Sheamus ad Cesaro could have some belters, too. 

I have to say, I never even thought of Joe, but I'd be pretty happy with him as a potential partner. Either Elias or Ellsworth for the comedy role, or Joe for something more serious, for a couple of goes round the horn with The Bar are all exciting ideas. Or Sid. I could watch Sid Powerbomb some fools again.