The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

• Paid Members

Average show, fantastic main event. Took a while to get going but really accelerated after the first ad break and then the finish was a proper shocker. I saw the swerve coming just before.

I love that it's supposed to be a dastardly moment and the crowd are jumping for joy. Like when Edge beat Cena in 2006.

Classy video for Mr Fuji. Good build up for the main event with the four packages (opening was usual WWE shite). Enjoyed Bayley, hate what they're doing with G&A.

Rest pretty unmemorable. Though did Steph say they were going to crown the first ever Universal Champion?

Holy shit that excited me some what.

So I stayed awake and watched most of it live as my son is teething and being a nightmare at night.

Like it's been said above average show fucking insane main event. So so so happy for Kevin and I really thing tripps is behind the new talent man.

First ballor now steen (I refuse to call him Owens)

He truly deserves it man after years and years of flawless matches on the indy's too slaying it on raw they have backed a fresh horse with new possibility's for main events & title picture

• Paid Members

Why are you ok calling devitt balor but oh won't call Steen Owens? If you're not going to use their slave names at least be consistent.

Edited by Duke

• Paid Members

Fair play to WWE. They properly got everybody with that main event and it made me want to tune in next week. Quite the contrast from last week.

Rest of the show was so so, but the main event made it very much worth the effort. Kevin Owens is really good, be interesting to see what they do now.

I really hate to be the cynical asshole here, I know people are excited Owens is champ, but I can't help but be pissed off that the crowning moment for Kevin Owens was actually by re-anointing Triple H as the top act on the show.

It's still 2003 to me, dammit.

Edited by Liam O'Rourke

• Moderators

I really hate to be the cynical asshole here, I know people are excited Owens is champ, but I can't help but be pissed off that the crowning moment for Kevin Owens was actually by re-anointing Triple H as the top act on the show.

It's still 2003 to me, dammit.

Yeah, I dunno what role French superstar Jean-Paul Lévesque (I refuse to call him Triple H) will have to do with this story.

First ballor now steen (I refuse to call him Owens)

Do you still call it WWF too?

I assume every time he goes and sees a film with Tom Hanks that he calls his character 'Forest Gump' as well. It's an actor playing a fake character on a fake tv show. The fake character's name is Kevin Owens.

I wonder is today the first day in human history that not one person, on any forgotten digital outpost of civilisation, is complaining about The Higher Power (I refuse to call him Vince McMahon) holding down talented guys in favour of drones with a certain 'look'.

Fucking Kevin Owens and Dean Ambrose, I tell ya. Ne'er a scruffier pair of champions you'll find.