Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

Him and Bran between them worked out that Jon Snow was a true born Targaryen. 

Which ultimately meant nothing though. The poo training montage was more important to plot development as well as being more entertaining.

• Awards Moderator
3 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Which ultimately meant nothing though. The poo training montage was more important to plot development as well as being more entertaining.

It ultimately meant nothing to Jon, but it turned out to be a major factor in Daenerys' decline and fall, so it did have some importance.

• Awards Moderator

In a way this is all Jorah's fault. If he'd let the assassins get her in season 1, if he'd not helped her escape Meereen, if he'd let the wights get her... I suppose Cersei might still have been Queen but the Night King would have been dispatched regardless and King's Landing would have been a lot more intact.

• Awards Moderator
14 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Would the night king have got killed without the help of her armies? Likely not. 

Hmm, possibly a load more Northerners might have died but as long as Arya got to the godswood at the right moment the result might have been the same... clutching at my straw argument here!

35 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Would the night king have got killed without the help of her armies? Likely not. 

But had he not been peeled I reckon they'd have muddled through from that point without him but she'd have still been offed in the battle. Bran will know.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...