Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

18 hours ago, herbie747 said:

I love Bronn.
Jaime: Brickon.
Dickon: Dickon
Bronn: 
looool 

That bit cracked me up aswell. Bronn has been my favourite character for a long time now, was on the edge of my seat when he got to the big bolt thrower thingy.

• Paid Members

I think part of the surprise is that someone had the sense to understand that being a mythical creature doesn't go hand in hand with being invincible, as evinced by the fact that there are dragon skulls down in the basement of the Red Keep. Qyburn is a mad scientist, essentially, but he's also a pragmatist.

• Paid Members

Wildfire wouldn't work on dragons as they are "fire made flesh". They essentially are fire. Dragonfire burns hotter than wildfire apparently.

My theory: Cercei hires the Golden Company to up her numbers so Dany has to hire the Second Sons and that dullard Daario Naharis comes to Westeros with his crew to help out.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
27 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Am I correct in assuming that Bran probably knows that Littlefinger betrayed Ned?

I was thinking that. He surely knows all about Littlefinger's plans and schemes, right? Or does he just focus on the list and rapey stuff?

The sooner something interesting happens involving Littlefinger the better. I am bored shitless of him standing at the back of rooms or on balconies leaning, observing and glancing sidewards. It's all he fucking does.

On 08/08/2017 at 2:58 PM, PunkStep said:

I was thinking that. He surely knows all about Littlefinger's plans and schemes, right? Or does he just focus on the list and rapey stuff?

The sooner something interesting happens involving Littlefinger the better. I am bored shitless of him standing at the back of rooms or on balconies leaning, observing and glancing sidewards. It's all he fucking does.

The line that Bran says about "Chaos is a ladder" is something that Littlefinger said to Varys back in season 3.  https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/bran-littlefinger-chaos-is-a-ladder-callback/

Edited by Rey_Piste

• Paid Members

Aaahhhh, thanks for clearing that up I couldn't hear that line from Bran clearly but thought that's what he said, although I had no idea of its relevance as I forgot the time it was originally used.