Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 26 minutes ago, JNLister said: Fewer. Fucking floored me, genuine LOL moment. Easily the best joke they've done in the show.
Members SuperBacon Posted August 7, 2017 Members Posted August 7, 2017 That was incredible. Incredible. Heart in mouth moment to finish it off as well. Can someone smarter than me explain what's happened to Bran? Has he only just discovered The Queen Is Dead by The Smiths and started reading Catcher In The Rye or is there more?
Paid Members JNLister Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 Long story short, he can currently see everything that's happening in the whole world at once, so it doesn't really leave much headspace for emotion.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 That episode was INCREDIBLE. Edge of my seat at the end.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 (edited) 40 minutes ago, herbie747 said: That episode was INCREDIBLE. Edge of my seat at the end. EDIT — don't know how to hide spoilers any more. Edited August 7, 2017 by Sergio Mendacious Spoilers
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 I know, I know. I sat up - was fist bumping my wife for the last 20 mins annoying the hell out of her."7 seasons we've been waiting for this!! Let's fucking go!" And then the last 30 seconds - holy fuck. Tyrion: "You idiot. You fucking idiot" I love Bronn.Jaime: Brickon. Dickon: Dickon Bronn: looool
Members SuperBacon Posted August 7, 2017 Members Posted August 7, 2017 @herbie747 glad you put the word bumping after the word fist. I mean it was exciting and all...
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted August 7, 2017 Awards Moderator Posted August 7, 2017 That tracking shot of Bronn caught in the chaos... spectacular stuff. Already watched it twice, will probably head back for a third helping tomorrow.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 4 hours ago, Sergio Mendacious said: EDIT — don't know how to hide spoilers any more. What are the rules? Aren't we working off the official US air date?
Paid Members Lion_of_the_Midlands Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 Incredible episode. Nice nod in the direction of Zulu with the Dothraki appearing over the top of the hill. Also anyone notice that the way Jamie fell into the water at the end was an echo back to the way Bran fell from the tower when Jamie pushed him. I don't know what the spoiler rules are herbie but I wait until after the 9pm showing on Atlantic before I post anything in here not in tags.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 11 minutes ago, herbie747 said: What are the rules? Aren't we working off the official US air date? Pretty sure we're going by UK air time, which finishes around 10:15pm every Monday.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 26 minutes ago, PunkStep said: Pretty sure we're going by UK air time, which finishes around 10:15pm every Monday. Cool - good to know. I wasn't 100% sure. Even though I commented on the episode above, there were no spoilers. But I did assume it was the US air date since once it airs there it's out in the ether. Even though I pay for Sky Atlantic, I still torrent it because myself & the missus like watching it a bit earlier in the evening.
Paid Members hallicks Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 I'm loving Ser Davos doing the "Old man with a crush on a younger lass and being really obvious but it's kind of cute" shtick. Which will be fine until it turns out that people from the Naarth killed his mum and he puts a sword in her head.
Mr_Danger Posted August 7, 2017 Posted August 7, 2017 Convoluted theory time. Cersei hires this Gold company but they've already been hired by Daenerys and Cersei is fucked so threatening to blow up Kings Landing they send in Jamie who ends up killing her. Then you have a shit load of armies marching North next series under a united front for the final battle but I'm guessing it's not just going to be a bunch of battles again so there's going to have to be some kind of magical Lord of the Rings style quest to pad it out. Man that the was a great episode.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 9 minutes ago, herbie747 said: Even though I pay for Sky Atlantic, I still torrent it because myself & the missus like watching it a bit earlier in the evening. It's available on Sky Demand as soon as it's aired in the US, as they do simulcast it on Sky Atlantic at 2am Monday morning, so you can watch it anytime during Monday without having to faff about with torrents. Are you in Ireland though? Not sure if it's different there.
Recommended Posts