Game of Thrones - Season EIGHT (No book wankers)

3 hours ago, PunkStep said:

Far too obvious and far too 'Daniel Bryan winning the WrestleMania 30 main event' for that to happen, I reckon. Sadly.

GRRM will find a way to take your hopes and dreams and turn them to ashes in your mouth.

Ha can you imagine the fume when Arya reveals herself and engages with Cersei to reveal everything she's done to get in to the position she's in only for Super Mountain to squash her at the last moment.

• Paid Members
11 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said:

We watched the leaked copy this evening. Honestly, even at 52", I didn't find the quality too bad. Obviously not HD. I'll watch it again in HD on Monday. That's all from me about it. 

Really?

EPISODE 4 SPOILER!!!

You don't think it took anything away from the battle scene at the end? I'm a bit gutted I didn't see that for the first time in it's full glory.  And I couldn't make out anything when Jon took Daeneyrs beneath Dragonstone to have a look at the Dragonglass mines.

Quite glad I could barely make out Littlefinger and Bran during their awkward exchange though.

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said:

re: last night

Reveal hidden contents

Imagine having watched that glorious battle scene, finally getting to the thing we've been waiting 7 seasons for, with dragons roasting Lannisters, on a shit quality screener tho

It depends how "into" the show you are. My girlfriend was annoyed she didn't wait, but she's obsessed with it. It doesn't really bother me.

• Paid Members

That was fucking incredible. I know Dany has been treading water in terms of being interesting for a while now, but the thought of her being shot out of the sky by archers, destroyed by Bronn firing that massive crossbow and Jaime impaling her filled me with dread. If this programme doesn't end with her on the Iron throne surrounded by relative peace and prosperity, then I will be gutted. I want my feel-good finish

:(

Edited by PunkStep