Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 4, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2017 This is where you explain what a white pizza is to feed our intrigue.
Moderators neil Posted August 4, 2017 Moderators Posted August 4, 2017 13 minutes ago, PunkStep said: This is where you explain what a white pizza is to feed our intrigue. You're having a laugh aint you?
Mr_Danger Posted August 4, 2017 Posted August 4, 2017 3 hours ago, PunkStep said: Far too obvious and far too 'Daniel Bryan winning the WrestleMania 30 main event' for that to happen, I reckon. Sadly. GRRM will find a way to take your hopes and dreams and turn them to ashes in your mouth. Ha can you imagine the fume when Arya reveals herself and engages with Cersei to reveal everything she's done to get in to the position she's in only for Super Mountain to squash her at the last moment.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted August 4, 2017 Moderators Posted August 4, 2017 1 hour ago, PunkStep said: This is where you explain what a white pizza is to feed our intrigue. It's like the biscuit game, except way more calories.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 4, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2017 We watched the leaked copy this evening. Honestly, even at 52", I didn't find the quality too bad. Obviously not HD. I'll watch it again in HD on Monday. That's all from me about it.
Paid Members Sergio Mendacious Posted August 4, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2017 2 hours ago, PunkStep said: This is where you explain what a white pizza is to feed our intrigue. Ricotta and mozzarella without tomato sauce. We have eggplant on ours. You heard me, eggplant.
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 4, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 4, 2017 It's a God damn aubergine.
Paid Members stumobir Posted August 5, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 5, 2017 11 hours ago, SpursRiot2012 said: We watched the leaked copy this evening. Honestly, even at 52", I didn't find the quality too bad. Obviously not HD. I'll watch it again in HD on Monday. That's all from me about it. Really?EPISODE 4 SPOILER!!! You don't think it took anything away from the battle scene at the end? I'm a bit gutted I didn't see that for the first time in it's full glory. And I couldn't make out anything when Jon took Daeneyrs beneath Dragonstone to have a look at the Dragonglass mines. Quite glad I could barely make out Littlefinger and Bran during their awkward exchange though.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted August 5, 2017 Moderators Posted August 5, 2017 Didn't both me and Astro say not to talk about it? And you even said you wouldn't? You dickhead. Get out of here.
Paid Members herbie747 Posted August 6, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 6, 2017 Fuck off with the bootleg episode discussion - even if it has spoiler tags.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted August 7, 2017 Moderators Posted August 7, 2017 (edited) re: last night Imagine having watched that glorious battle scene, finally getting to the thing we've been waiting 7 seasons for, with dragons roasting Lannisters, on a shit quality screener tho Edited August 7, 2017 by Astro Hollywood
Paid Members SpursRiot2012 Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 3 minutes ago, Astro Hollywood said: re: last night Reveal hidden contents Imagine having watched that glorious battle scene, finally getting to the thing we've been waiting 7 seasons for, with dragons roasting Lannisters, on a shit quality screener tho It depends how "into" the show you are. My girlfriend was annoyed she didn't wait, but she's obsessed with it. It doesn't really bother me.
Paid Members PunkStep Posted August 7, 2017 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2017 (edited) That was fucking incredible. I know Dany has been treading water in terms of being interesting for a while now, but the thought of her being shot out of the sky by archers, destroyed by Bronn firing that massive crossbow and Jaime impaling her filled me with dread. If this programme doesn't end with her on the Iron throne surrounded by relative peace and prosperity, then I will be gutted. I want my feel-good finish Edited August 7, 2017 by PunkStep
Recommended Posts