Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

them thinking Oscar Wilde would say that quote reminds me of when my nan died and a family friend was going to attempt to put together an order of service , when we got a look to proof it on the back she had put " better to have loved and lost than to never to have loved at all" but credited herself as saying it as if nobody would've heard it before!

Edited by The British Bushwacker

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Call them a gammon and see who gets easily offended.  Have a pride march and see who gets easily offended. See who gets easily offended by Diwali and Eid celebrations. See who gets easily offended by the thought of a fictional character being played by a woman or a black man.  See who gets easily offended by a fake story that hasn't been researched but you'll share it anyway because you're easily offended.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Call them a gammon and see who gets easily offended.  Have a pride march and see who gets easily offended. See who gets easily offended by Diwali and Eid celebrations. See who gets easily offended by the thought of a fictional character being played by a woman or a black man.  See who gets easily offended by a fake story that hasn't been researched but you'll share it anyway because you're easily offended.

slow_clap_citizen_kane.gif

Personally, I'm offended by twats who talk about the 70's and 80's as though it was some sort of golden age. It wasn't. I was alive for much of it, and although I was young I still know it wasn't as great as these fools make out. Thatcher, strikes, school milk, Dave Beasant's hair, Wimbledon winning the FA Cup. Lawrie fucking Sanchez.

There was just as much shit and nonsense back then as there is now, the only difference is we see and hear a lot more about it due to the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
9 hours ago, Carbomb said:

Come on, Pat - that must be one of those joke ones. It's so excessively cretinous it could only be parody, surely?

I think it might have started out as one, but I've seen it shared by/commented on by people who must be taking it seriously, because they're not nearly smart enough to be playing along as convincingly as they are otherwise.