Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

It was def an older childs poo so unsure what happened. 

This is fucking genius.

It reminds me of a story from school. The vice principal pulled everyone in to an impromptu assembly. We knew something was up.

He proclaimed “Someone has wiped feces over the boys toilet walls. We will find you and there will be consequences”.

All the classes were locked in their form rooms over break time (excluding girls).

One of his assistants then walked around each class and pretty much regurgitated his speech. One lad in our class said along the lines of... “which toilets were they because you could narrow it down to the year group based on location”.

(This concept is floored because over breaks, lunch, before & after school, all bogs were fair game, it was just during lessons they were specific to year group for some crackers reason).

That didn’t matter to the teachers though, they just wanted a criminal. A half hour later we were all dragged back in to another assembly. This time the VP announced.. “We now know the feces was from someone in year 9. All year 9’s will stay behind after school and we’ll be interviewing all of you”.

• Paid Members

A third consequetive poo anecdote (that isn’t about the specifics of doing one) may well be threadworthy these days, but alas, in other plop related shenanigans, I was reminded of a classic from our school days.

The school grounds were openly accessible out of hours at my school, so we’d often go for a kickabout, use the goal posts etc.

One night after school, one lad who was a bit of an oddball and very much on the fringes of the group, had to nip off to the bushes for a shit.  

After cleaning himself up courtesy of some discarded newspaper, he had the bright idea, since there were no teachers about, to wrap up his produce in the paper and lob it at the school minibus so it lay on the bonnet awaiting the caretaker in the morning like the worst secret Santa gift ever.

Of course, not wanting to overtly handle his own dirt, the parcel was, let’s say, insufficiently wrapped and as he flung it from what could have only have been a metre and a half away but felt like much longer such was the anticipation in the air, so the paper peeled and fell away, the log hitting the windscreen full pelt and dispersing upon impact.

18 hours ago, Chest Rockwell said:

I've seen those donkeys painted to look like zebras in Mexico. But never heard the idea of pony painting. Is that happening in Vietnam or over here?

Over in the UK apparently. I did do a search and a company offering the services came up. A pretty white pony would have a worse fate over here. 

• Paid Members

I think being murdered is more fun than people talking politics on Facebook. Had a brilliant combination of free Tommy Robinson fuckwits and antisemitism apologists over recent weeks. It's horrific.

Edited by Gus Mears

• 3 weeks later...
  • Awards Moderator

Someone on my feed has been posting this quote because it was used at their best friends’ wedding and it made them cry:

“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”

She, and the newlyweds, are under the bollocks belief that this was said by Oscar Wilde.

Oscar Wilde! I ask you.

I can’t ruin her emotional moment by pointing out how easily it can be proved a misquote, can I?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

20 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Someone on my feed has been posting this quote because it was used at their best friends’ wedding and it made them cry:

“You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.”

She, and the newlyweds, are under the bollocks belief that this was said by Oscar Wilde.

Oscar Wilde! I ask you.

I can’t ruin her emotional moment by pointing out how easily it can be proved a misquote, can I?

Yes. Yes you can.

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

You can soften the impact by saying it's a nice and relevant sentiment if you want. Or commit and go all in and call the wedding a shambles.

He needs to wait until the friend in question gets married and burst through the church door when the minister asks if there are any objections.

Edited by Gus Mears