Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

It's definitely "spout shit about the tax system" week om Facebook. Today it's an analogy about 10 men going to a bar and four of them don't pay anything, you know, cos that's the way our taxes work. I must have missed when VAT, excise duty and council tax were abolished.

• Paid Members
It's definitely "spout shit about the tax system" week om Facebook. Today it's an analogy about 10 men going to a bar and four of them don't pay anything, you know, cos that's the way our taxes work. I must have missed when VAT, excise duty and council tax were abolished.

And do you pull people up on it when you see it? Or just bitch about it in here?

• Paid Members
Kook, we definitely need to do this. If anyone's going to let their real life name change be decided by a UKFF poll, it's you. You in?

Yup. Easy way to get a load of people's opinions while I can't think of a new second name at all.

• Paid Members

Anyone else getting sick of the amount of idiots on facebook today demanding the execution of this Phillpotts couple? I know it's a pretty horrendous story, but it's turning more and more people into stereotypes of Daily Mail readers. Some people seem to be of the opinion that we're 'behind the times' by not having the death penalty. It doesnt help that most of the related pictures they're sharing seem to come from groups with names like 'British and Proud'. I actually hate this country.

Edit: Oh, and Connie Lingus

Edited by CoreyVandal

• Paid Members

And do you pull people up on it when you see it? Or just bitch about it in here?

Both.

Well obviously there needs to be a UKFF competition to decide your new name.

Chesty Le Roux obviously. It has a wrestling reference to it as well.

That's two for Chesty Le Roux. Obviously the "Chesty" part has the stench of "Chest Rockwell" about it, and nobody wants to be reminded of him, BUT IT'S JUST SOMETHING YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH CHESTY. OKAY?

Or you could just call yourself Anne Droid. It's hip and technological.

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

There's somebody on my Facebook trying to be The Rock. Literally all day he's been posting pictures of himself eating junk food saying things like "time to bulk up!" and then he lists about thirty different arbitrary hashtags like #yolo, #followme, #30 likes and the rather desperate sounding #likemypic. I'm actually genuinely concerned for his mental well being. I'm thinking he might be having some kind of crisis.