Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

And how do we determine which crisis is more worthy of money? I think it's a classic tactic of pitting the two against each other whilst avoiding the real way of stopping the shortfall. It's like the Facebook thing of footballers and soldiers.

And how do we determine which crisis is more worthy of money? I think it's a classic tactic of pitting the two against each other whilst avoiding the real way of stopping the shortfall. It's like the Facebook thing of footballers and soldiers.

Good point, how would we determine which crisis is worthy? By making incredibly tough decisions. Rather sickening decisions, I suppose.

What would be a better way of stopping the shortfall? I'm not saying cutting foreign aid is going to make the economy flourish again, but it would put a few hundred million back in the coffers.

Edited by BiffingtonClyro

• Paid Members

I think the angels need to fix the spelling and grammar of that message first. I know people get annoyed with grammar Nazis, but Christ we seem to be moving backwards when it comes to our own language.

• Paid Members

This isn't quite status orientated, but I'm about to block my dad on Facebook.

He's always been a creep, to the point where I felt physically uncomfortable being around him in public from an early age. He disgusts me to be honest.

Since having my old iPhone he has spent his entire time on facebook. As a side note, he's a complete idiot, and everyday he's asking me something about how to do something on facebook. The latest gem was that he had clicked on a virus (He told me it was one of his friends messaging him a link saying "Horny young girls in your area") and of course it posted spam to all his friends. It took all my energy convincing him not to go to the police as he was sure it was one person who for some reason had it in for him. There was a big part of me that wanted to leave him to it and make himself look a prat but I didn't.

Everyday he's tried to add all the female friends on my list, the same with my brother. Some, who do know him as my dad have stupidly accepted, and he now comments and likes every single one of their statuses, pictures, off facebook activity, everything. He jumps on my status conversations but since telling him to pack it in he has slowed down.

I'm sick of it. All he talks about is stuff that's happening on facebook, and I constantly have to cover for my friends when he asks what's happened to them (they have blocked him). I've put off blocking him for a while, but now I'm prepared for the backlash it's going to cause.

Oh also, the idiots that fall for the "comment and see what happens!!" shit? That's him.

Edited by Kookoocachu

• Paid Members

I didn't add him, he added me and as I was helping him set up his page at the time felt quite pressured to accept it there and then to show him what his feed would look like.

Also to be honest, at the time I didn't really think there was going to be much of a problem, which there wasn't. He's only started these antics in the last year or so.

Edited by Kookoocachu

• Paid Members
She always likes her own statuses :(

:laugh: that's brilliant, a right proper 'aw bless' moment.

My folks are on Facebook and I have them added. Mainly because it's the easiest way to share pics taken at family occasions and such. They're alright on there, though. Mum hardly ever posts anything on there and my Dad is quite funny on there. Both my sisters' posts are OK but my brother is a complete dick on there.

• Moderators
I didn't add him, he added me and as I was helping him set up his page at the time felt quite pressured to accept it there and then to show him what his feed would look like.

Also to be honest, at the time I didn't really think there was going to be much of a problem, which there wasn't. He's only started these antics in the last year or so.

Don't know what the problem is. He sounds like a young-at-heart hip, trendy swinger about town.

NOTE: I've just validated his account to start posting here.

• Paid Members

He's horrid. If it wasn't for Dyll I wouldn't have a relationship with either of my parents. It's half the reason I want to change my surname. (I want my first name gone too but after 20+ years of trying to decide I still can't)