Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

There's a few poeple on my Facebook who really make me question my faith in humanity. The diversity of stupidity spouted by them has forced me to come up with different catergories for these throbbers.

1. The repeat and delete twats

Basically this is made up of people who see something on television and feel the need to repeat it on facebook. More often than not the topic they are posting about is something so far beyond their comprehension that its akin to watching a chicken try to fuck a worm. What's worse is that the people of this group are typically the type that also post shite such as "I never learned to spelt wright nor did I thunk educaten wus impotent and now the guv pays for me to have kids and got nice house with a shower and reel taps."

2. The pet name and shame group

I don't mind couples having pet names for each other but for fucks sake keep it to yourself. The worst offenders are the "my man is so fit." Is he? Is your man fit? Oh good because I often did wonder. And if he wasn't would you really post "aww my man has a heart of gold and treats me like a princess, shame he is pig fucking ugly and smells like a walrus fart." Please fuck off.

3. The sharing and caring group

"Share this or a squirrel will climb through your window and eat your socks." You know what I have to many socks so I'm not sharing and fucking bring the little rodent on. Also in this group are the fuckers who would go to the opening of a bag of crisps. And of course the carer's who feel the need to impart their "wisdom" to all those who neither want nor care about receiving it "PM if you need me hun/chick/tart, always there for you." Fuck off you self rightious pricks.

I could go on but this has made me want to go and cull pretty much all members of these esteemed groups.

• Paid Members

This popped up on my feed today:

Happy birthday grandad miss u loads sending massive hugs your way R.I.P love always

Urgh, this shit does my head in. I see it all the time.

It's almost like people enjoy sharing their sadness of someones death to everyone. It's something I've seen a lot of in life, but never really understood. I suppose people just enjoy the inevitable barrage of sympathy that comes there way when it's brought up.

Facebook breeds this kind of self gratifying shite and it's the worst thing about it. Everyone shouting about their problems, and what they are going through, in the vein hope that someone out there cares about them.

• Paid Members

One I saw yesterday was 'Share this picture if you're against child abuse'. Surely the assumption has to be that everyone is against child abuse? Just because you've never publicly stated you don't like it doesn't leave any ambiguity.

• Paid Members
im%20not%20hot%20or%20gorg.jpg

cldnt agree more girl so tru

That must be one of the most vomit inducing things I have ever read. Thank fuck I don't hang out with people like that, and I live with a girlfriend who hates that kind of shite popping up on facebook as much as I do.

'I'm random & crazy.' Any one who describes themselves like this is a shallow fuckwit who wouldn't be seen dead without a thick layer of foundation and drawn on eyebrows.

What particularly gets me is the line "I don't pretend to be someone I'm not". Aaah, right. That'll be why your posting a description of yourself that some guy who's never met you has written. Stupid cow.

:laugh:

My favourite one of those was when a few of us posted that "Repost if you're a strong black woman who don't need a man". That was fun.