Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

One of the worst is people who always put a variation of "Everything is finally falling into place, glad to put it all behind me, love my life! This is the new me". Fine, but when the same person is posting it every 2 weeks something is clearly not falling into place.

One of my mates always puts shit like this, but then complains about everything in real life.

A friend of mine did a 365 photo blog. A photo every day, blah blah blah. The nadir was a picture of bottled water on a kitchen table. Bottled water. I hate being so negative about stuff like this. I try to be optimistic about people having artistic aspirations. But it's just so fucking shit. Also I'm determined not to fill up my page with endless photos of my kids as I find it so fucking droll.

I did that when I was 27 to 28. Lot harder than it sounds at start. Tried to have a story to something ech day, but some days it's 25:45 and u just had to find something when you where 300days in

• Paid Members
You know what I hate most about facebook? How everyone else actually seems to be happy.

I'm guessing y'all are the same :thumbsup:

I don't like the people who are painfully unhappy but are trying so hard to convince the world, or perhaps themselves, otherwise.

You know what I hate most about facebook? How everyone else actually seems to be happy.

I'm guessing y'all are the same :thumbsup:

Haha yes, though both the over happy and the over depressed annoy me

Anyone seen posts like this?

599311_476170529122974_1267408161_n.jpg

What is the actual point, given the amount of drinks that do not contain the letter E? I saw a similar one with places as well.

Jaffa's explanation of this one might be on to something but I remember seeing one which was "Name an animal that does not have an 'A' in it" and being similarly confused at the time.

• Paid Members

As I understand it you can sell facebook pages. So things like "Name a drink without an E in it" gets loads of likes and comments. Because you liked it or commented if the person then sells that page to someone who wants to advertise a product because you liked it or commented they can get it to re-appear in your news feed as advertising.

So, We still giving away millions to India & China BUT we got to tax bedrooms and stitch up the old folks, ask your self WHY ?,

China & India have expensive space programmes but cant afford to feed the poor there, families in this country are having to beg to food banks to eat, and yet we still cough up to other nations, we are controlled by the EU, THINK !

This is the latest one I've seen going around by the UKIPers. Slowly managing to faze them off my feed but someone always manage to surprise us with the chain post they've seen.

So, We still giving away millions to India & China BUT we got to tax bedrooms and stitch up the old folks, ask your self WHY ?,

China & India have expensive space programmes but cant afford to feed the poor there, families in this country are having to beg to food banks to eat, and yet we still cough up to other nations, we are controlled by the EU, THINK !

This is the latest one I've seen going around by the UKIPers. Slowly managing to faze them off my feed but someone always manage to surprise us with the chain post they've seen.

Is that not a fair point though? Should we not be scaling back on overseas aid in this economic trouble? Look after number one and all that? It's a weird one in this country. Anybody that mentions immigration being an issue is a racist, and if you don't really give a fuck, you're a leftie. MIDDLE GROUND.