Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I'm 32 so as my friends are mostly similar ages I've had non stop photos of kids on there for a couple of years, I hate it, babies aren't worth showing off anyway, they look disgusting. My best friend is like Richie though and has the good sense to barely mention his son (even though he's cuter than all the others anyway)

• Paid Members

That's fantastic

I don’t really think the internet is the place to be hammering up photos of your young children anyway. Who the fuck is going to be interested, aside from the most dangerous breed of weirdos?

All the other people that do the same, presumably. i.e. their peer group of young parents whose lives revolve around their children and that's all they talk about to each other.

Young parents with no imagination and nothing to do other than have kids and talk about them are the worst people in the universe, I'd rather live on a planet entirely populated by alien rapists.

Edited by Steve 'Big' Jobs

Well... those are the people you chose to be friends with so tough shit.

Yeah, but I chose to be friends with them before they became singlemindedly obsessed with their children, to the exclusion of anything else ;)

Facebook has definitely become BabyBook for me as well. What's strange is that IRL my friends don't actually go on and on about their kids so much, they are fairly relaxed about it. But on Facebook, particularly the stay-at-home mums (or the work-from-home mums) spend all day posting pics of their puking children or reposting memes about how hard it is to be a parent. What, like nobody mentioned it to you before?

I don't get the need to have children, I really don't.

• Paid Members
Well... those are the people you chose to be friends with so tough shit.

Yeah, but I chose to be friends with them before they became singlemindedly obsessed with their children, to the exclusion of anything else ;)

Exactly, but I'm more upset he ruined my gay alien rape fantasy.