Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

Actual post that just popped up onto my timeline:

Sum tymz i fink wot their doin now ive done ... wen ima dad that will be my Greatest Achivement , my Women knows this ... it's sumfin i cant Fail in .. Next chapter of LIFE.

He might fail.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

I'm not on facebook either. But something I dont really understand, why are all you guys putting up with this shit? Like you SpursRiots, you've contributed a lot to this thread with "this just popped up on my timeline", but why are you letting stuff like this clog up your timeline in the first place? Unfriend them or something.

527753_493473007366548_2011151141_n.jpg

Told the daft kid it was lies and gave him proof and his reply was..

Name changed to fucking muppet: hey also look at the cost keeping that abul quatar twat here to

Oh, i did delete him right after, he's a moron anyway.

Edited by Merzbow

I'm not on facebook either. But something I dont really understand, why are all you guys putting up with this shit? Like you SpursRiots, you've contributed a lot to this thread with "this just popped up on my timeline", but why are you letting stuff like this clog up your timeline in the first place? Unfriend them or something.

In fairness, if they've hung in there through the drug abuse, court case, shoplifting and the time he and his cousin ate all those chicken burgers, turning a blind eye to the occasional linguistic hiccup seems like the least he could do in return.

Edited by Little Johnny

This doozy popped up on mine the other day. Utter shite:

"I went to the party and remembered what you said. You asked me not to drink alcohol, so I drank a Sprite instead. I felt proud of myself, as you said I should feel. You said I should not drink and drive, contrary to what some friends told me. I made a healthy choice and your advice was correct, as it always is.

When the party finally ended, people began to drive without being able to do so properly. I went to my car with the certainty that I would return home in peace. I never imagined what awaited me, Mom. Now I'm lying in the street and I hear the policeman say: "The kid that caused this accident was drunk". Mom, his voice seems so distant. My blood is spilled everywhere and I'm trying with all my might not to moan. I can hear the doctors say, "This girl is going to die". I have the certainty that the young man, who ran at full speed, decided to drink and drive, and now I have to die.

Why do people do this, Mom, knowing that this is going to ruin many lives? The pain is cutting me like a hundred knives. Tell my sister not to cry, tell Daddy to be strong. And when I go to Heaven, I'll be watching for you all. Someone should have taught that boy that it's wrong to drink and drive. Maybe if his parents would have told him that, I would not be dying now. My breath is getting weaker, more and more. Mom, these are my last moments and I feel so desperate. I wish I could hug you Mom, while I'm lying here dying. I wish I could tell you how much I love you, Mom. So... I... love... you... goodbye... "

~ These words were written by a reporter who witnessed the accident. The girl, as she died, was saying these words and the reporter wrote them down... very overwhelmed. The journalist started this campaign, if you read this note, please click "share", so more people can be aware. Therefore, I ask one small gesture, send it to your friends, family and loved ones.

~ PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE

• Awards Moderator

What annoys me at the moment is when your friends Like photos and stories on page you don't, it still comes up on my feed.

For instance, one friend has Liked a photo on the page 'Most Beautiful Teenager', which goes as follows

Frank Mchugh > Most Beautiful Teenager

This is my friend Alex , he has been bullied in school recently about his looks and his self esteem is just a little low, can we get a few likes to show he's beautiful ? :')

62306_467398286666026_172276357_n.jpg

and it appears in my feed. If she enjoys clicking things like this it's her business, but why must I hear of it too?

Also, the above story currently stands at around 61,000 Likes, nearly 4000 comments and just under 1000 shares.

Just seen this gem as well:

"Anyone that wants to believe Im a baby snatcher please feel free to delete me now or forever shut up if you have know idea wot its about!"

Because, you know, when you're looking after your baby grandkid because your daughter's too young and fucked to do it, and social services are getting involved, the best course of action is a combative and badly spelt stream of invective for 400 acquaintances to read.

• Paid Members

New parents on Facebook drive me insane. They post pictures of pregnancy tests, enthusiastic posts (and pictures) about their little one's first use of the potty, hundreds upon hundreds of posts about the little cherubs and not forgetting the inevitable post where they're practically giving away their terrible 2 year old to anyone who'd have them. If it wasn't for the birthday reminders I'd quit it.

• Paid Members
They post pictures of pregnancy tests

What?! Are you kidding me? They actually post pictures of a plastic stick they've pissed on? That's just plain wrong.

Echo Harmonic Generator's fury at seeing pics in your feed that your friends have liked. That's the worst thing with Facebook these days, and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off.

• Paid Members
They post pictures of pregnancy tests

What?! Are you kidding me? They actually post pictures of a plastic stick they've pissed on? That's just plain wrong.

Echo Harmonic Generator's fury at seeing pics in your feed that your friends have liked. That's the worst thing with Facebook these days, and there doesn't seem to be a way to turn it off.

Yep. It was a picture of 3 used tests, in fact. Some things you just don't need to see, right?

• Paid Members

I've got a friend who posts loads of pictures and videos of her toddler, but the kid's fucking hilarious, so I let her off. I get the odd ultrasound picture, but weed-on pregnancy tests is a step too far.

Edited by Up Chuck