Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Edit... Forgot to edit out my other facebook accounts name.. Feel free to add my Dog...

Your dog has shit grammar

I really hope it was your Hogan-dog who posted that. He's calling you out, brother!

IT'S ON!

lPACClP.jpg

BUSTER FTW!!!

I too also hate the morons that constantly share absolute dogshit about the place. All the fucking "Facebook is going to start charging" and "Watch out for babys beside the road or a sticker on your back window"

these people should be reported every time the repost this bollocks and once they hit 3.. they are fucking deleted never to be allowed to return. Morons

• Paid Members

"OMG you won't believe who's been looking at your profile! Repost this to find out!!!!!"

One girl I know seems to fall for this shit about once a month. You think she'd realise it's a scam by now. Thank fuck

• Paid Members
I too also hate the morons that constantly share absolute dogshit about the place. All the fucking "Facebook is going to start charging" and "Watch out for babys beside the road or a sticker on your back window"

Okay, gonna have to ask what this one's actually about. Either way, it's making me feel great about my Facebook friends.

• Paid Members

From my girlfriend's sister in law:

Sitting here crying my eyes out seeing one of my best friends being treated like shit life is so unfair I feel so helpless :'(

She posts shit like this all the time, living her life like an open wound. So pointless. Any reply of 'What's wrong' is given the 'I'll PM u.' Which makes the whole posting on facebook in the first place completely pointless.

And she also constantly holds normal conversations on facebook, the sort of shit where you normally send a text, or even pick up a phone, rather than hold it on facebook walls so everyone can read it (or just skim past it, because really, who wants to read this kind of mundane crap?:

what time we gyming tomorrow? :) did you want me to bring us lunch? xxx

And of course the obligatory 'funny things my kid does'

So Benvo just told me he had fed his new flower I thought aww bless him and then I realised he's about 10cm high and can't reach the tap... I go through the kitchen to find he had put sausages in the soil.. Hahahaha he does make me laugh ♥

Oh, that's right, the kid is called Benvolio. Don't get me wrong, the kid is great, and most people call him Ben. But really, Benvolio?

Also, this shit is annoying , because I know for a fact her Mum is fucking horrible, and she pretty much hates her, and is happy to tell most people how much she hates her. So why post this crap?

happy mothers day to my AMAZING mum i dont know were i would be if i didnt have the surpoort and love from a top woman i am so lucky to have her in my life love you mumsie...and a big happy mothers day to all my sisters hope you are being spoilt rotton because you are all amazing and proud of all of you ♥

And she also constantly holds normal conversations on facebook, the sort of shit where you normally send a text, or even pick up a phone, rather than hold it on facebook walls so everyone can read it (or just skim past it, because really, who wants to read this kind of mundane crap?:

I have one mate who I do this with a lot, although its always on other peoples statuses/pictures.

• Paid Members

This one blew my mind the other day -

fan your watchin james bond wee ur mam n dad n in the middle ohh a bit fan a mannys awa ti get killed ur mam cums oot wee "whata bonny rugs they hay " haha acto dekt ahahahhahahahaha

Translation for those of you not familiar with how idiots from Fraserburgh talk -

When you're watching James Bond with your mum and dad and in the middle of a bit when a man is away to get killed your mum comes out with "what pretty rugs they have". Haha, actually decked ahahahhahahahaha.

This one blew my mind the other day -

fan your watchin james bond wee ur mam n dad n in the middle ohh a bit fan a mannys awa ti get killed ur mam cums oot wee "whata bonny rugs they hay " haha acto dekt ahahahhahahahaha

Translation for those of you not familiar with how idiots from Fraserburgh talk -

When you're watching James Bond with your mum and dad and in the middle of a bit when a man is away to get killed your mum comes out with "what pretty rugs they have". Haha, actually decked ahahahhahahahaha.

I'm still none the wiser.

I'm shocked to say that most people on my facebook post funny & interesting stuff. Unfortunately that means that the morons stand out a lot more, like this guy:

Fuck off e-on you robbing bastards and to top off there robbing shit ive done in my hand :(

Getting pissed the fuck off with every cunt giving Monty chocolate its his main fucking word causes tantrums and is bad for his mouth. It better stop fucking now!!!

FUCKING RAGING!!!!! Lawer appointment it is tomorrow morning.might seem easy going and let things go but i know my fucking rights!

I must look up easy-going in the dictionary to clarify what it means. Oh, and of course, the all-time classic:

Bored is an understatement.