Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
One of the worse things on Facebook lately are where people are 'naming and shaming' folk that have allegedly beaten their children or harmed animals, or something along those lines. Of course, this is shared by loads of people, leading to hundreds of vile comments like 'i hpe someone kills u fucking childbeater'. What if the person in question didn't actually do anything in the first place??

You mean like the half dozen guys that have been "outed" as John Venebles over the last few years?

He was busy outing himself if reports were to be believed.

EDIT

Just checked my FB and came across this.

Theses are the fucks that left baby intensive care share quick before banned.

It has a picture of two people who's faces I will have forgotten by the morning not that I would actually do anything if I did see them in public unless they were actually wanted in which case I would simply phone the police.

Edited by The King Of Swing

• Paid Members

On a positive note, there is one good thing about Facebook- Jim'll Paint It. Marvellous stuff that would fit right in with the MS Paint challenges on here. The latest effort features Alan Partridge meeting the Ultimate Warrior. Come on lads, own up...

• Paid Members
You think bombing Boston makes you cleaver and your going to get what u want, pffft well you will get the worst shock of your lives when your hunted down and killed! This is why I do not trust foreign people, they have no conscience!

Facebook friend of mine revealing she

Lots of lost/raped/beat dogs around at the moment, that seems to be the new trend. I'm sure I've seen the same dog but with a different name and location. It's like when you're on a less-than-reputable website and the box in the corner says "21 YEAR OLD FLANGE IN (your post code, your city)".

You think bombing Boston makes you cleaver and your going to get what u want, pffft well you will get the worst shock of your lives when your hunted down and killed! This is why I do not trust foreign people, they have no conscience!

• Paid Members

• Paid Members

A couple of "This photo is cursed. Share or he/she/it will come and kill you" appeared on my wall tonight, and my daughter's wall is absolutely plastered with them.

I'm quite proud that instead of sharing, she's created this in defiance.

562009_4821145932733_1716914678_n.jpg

• Paid Members

Some pearls of wisdom from my girlfriend's feed. Apparently a guy from school she used to fancy:

If those Boston explosions prove to be terrorist, then we need to make a stand a kick all the terrorist/suspects out of England, fuck the European courts protecting the likes of Al qatarda as he won't get a fair trial in Jordon!

it's hardly fair innocent people being killed because of religious rights!

Maggie Thatcher made mistakes like all prime ministers but im sure she wouldn't have been part of this shitty EU we're in, protecting terrorists!!

Get them out. Send them home. Human rights are for humans not terrorists!

It's hard to know where to start with this really. Just astoundingly stupid.

And in the comments, he followed it up with this, just in case you were wondering if he's at all xenophobic:

We need to be more like the French. Not afraid of upsetting people. Your wearing a burka... Here a

• Paid Members

Seemed like the right place to put this since I found out on facebook, but an old school friend of mine who became a Mormon preacher in New Zealand is now moving back because NZ have changed changed their laws to allow gay marriage. Before facebook he was a really popular and well liked guy, but over the past couple of years he seems to have alienated almost everyone he knows with his extreme Mormon views and rants, so it's been a pretty amusing journey to follow, and now he seems to be throwing his entire life away and starting from scratch just over this new law. I'd normally just remove people like this from my feed, but I kind of want to see just how badly his bigotry guides him.