Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members
Your spelling and grammar record is pretty poor though. Agreed, by the standards of some of the idiots revealed in this thread it's decent but I would hope that you'd hold yourself to higher standards than that!

Really? I thought my spelling and grammar was pretty good :(

• Paid Members

I wish people would stop posting links to animal cruelty petitions and victims of war atrocities and stuff like that. Scrolling through and seeing a picture of a starving dog with one eye or a bloke after his legs have been blown off is something I'd like to prepare myself for if I'm going to see it.

• Moderators
Some twat has just shared that graphic picture from the Boston marathon ( which I have actively been tryin to avoid seeing) so got an eyeful of a man with no legs while I was eating my dinner. :angry:

I've just had the exact same experience. Fucks sake. I purposely didn't look at it when it was linked and described on here.

• Paid Members
Some twat has just shared that graphic picture from the Boston marathon ( which I have actively been tryin to avoid seeing) so got an eyeful of a man with no legs while I was eating my dinner. :angry:

I've just had the exact same experience. Fucks sake. I purposely didn't look at it when it was linked and described on here.

Yep. I had avoided it too. Livid.