Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

• Moderators

Its full name is "Home Contents Insurance", and will generally cover home items when they're out of the home as well. However, this is sometimes not the case with items over a particular value (e.g. an expensive engagement ring), particularly if they have not been individually evaluated.

Shoot yo face, sucka.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

More importantly losing it =/= theft.

She didn't lose it. She put it down and forgot to pick it up again. Someone else took the item, which doesn't belong to them it so it's theft. She was dumb, but whoever took it is a thief unless they hand it in somewhere.

I'd point out Bean's pseudo agressive idiocy in patronising of someone who'll never see the message (and getting it wrong in the process), but Chest already beat me to the punch.

• Paid Members

She should have just thought of a story. Like, told them that the ring was removed from her finger during an elaborate sleight of hand trick at the local shopping centre. Go down the cop shop, get a crime number, and there ya go.

Edited by SpursRiot2012

She should have just thought of a story. Like, told them that the ring was removed from her finger during an elaborate sleight of hand trick at the local shopping centre. Go down the cop shop, get a crime number, and there ya go.

Sure, you've lost the ring why not commit insurance fraud and waste police time. Still, the 3 years in the nick will give her bloke time to calm down about the lost ring.

My mate Adam, when he's full of the beers, always writes random shit on Facebook that blows my mind in a good way. I find him fucking hilarious. This was his latest last night just after 3am:-

Just had a toffee crisp. Often an overlooked chocolate bar. Usually I go for something more exotic, but fair play Toffee Crisp your were with me all the time. Life lesson learned.

Edited by GIB

• Paid Members

I've spent the last couple of months spamming Primula's FB pages demanding they bring back Burger Cheese. This week, it returned to the shelves of Tesco.

You're all welcome.

• Paid Members
So proud of my little man. I finally took the plunge and sent him to bed with no nappy on and he slept from 7.30pm to 7am without any accidents.

Come back Friends Reunited, all is forgiven.

• Paid Members
So proud of my little man. I finally took the plunge and sent him to bed with no nappy on and he slept from 7.30pm to 7am without any accidents.

Come back Friends Reunited, all is forgiven.

How do you know my mum?