😀

• Awards Moderator
23 hours ago, Onyx2 said:

Hide contents

So you're saying it's left wide open for

Hide contents

Baryonyx2

😀

The only thing that'd make me interested in a third film.

Edit: This morning I realised another dozen problems I had with the ending so I've added those into my post above.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

The-Foreigner-2017-movie-poster.jpg

Political thriller blended with some revenge. Chan and Brosnan are very good in this and it helps that Martin Campbell is the director, esp when it comes to the visceral action scenes. I liked it.

Yeah, we had a chat about that a few months ago, great film.  Bronhom as Gerry Adams was well skill, and Jackie Chan could have just made a paycheque film but didn't.  Really enjoyed it.

• Paid Members

Haha, that whole section was the funniest thing in it.

I watched Road to Perdition yesterday and I'm starting to grow to love Tom Hanks as a serious actor almost as much as a comedy one. Honestly so good in this. Really good film.

• Paid Members

Saw Road To Perdition back when it was released in the cinemas. Agreed, very good film indeed. Can't believe it's already sixteen years since then, it felt a lot more recent than that.

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Mr_Danger said:

He's the heel in Mrs Doubtfire.

Mrs. Sellner was lead heel, with those two fat Chinese lads as her Patterson & Briscoe. 

Ol' Grey Owl was just dating a recently divorced woman and getting on with her three children, he's not out to get Daniel. 

• Paid Members
31 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

He does call him a loser though, that day at the pool. Tbf he was a deadbeat.

It's a fair assessment at the time, and the last time we saw his children visiting him they didn't really want to be there. That's not something you can say for them being around Stu.

I think Sally Field is the top heel in Mrs Doubtfire. Homeboy just wanted to have fun with his kids and look after them, she was using his shitty husband skills to judge his fathering which were top notch in my book.