Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Hey, you can't argue with the rest of the line-up on Pursuit;

Hitmen
Texas Team Trail
Jimmy Houston Outdoors
Colorado Buck
Keith Warren Deer and Deer Stories
Texas Trophy Hunters
American AirGunner
National Walleye Tournament
Federation Angler TV
Mossy Oak Country Roots
Sportsman Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy
Ducks Unlimited

Edited by Accident Prone
  • Paid Members
Posted
On 11/16/2018 at 11:30 PM, wrestleuk said:

PWTorch reporting anthem are in talks with WGN America and also have an offer on the table from true tv 

this is the third time wgn has made the company an offer it was a horrendous by Dixie to turn down the wgn offer last time round and hopefully that is where the show will end up 

DearestJauntyCero-small.gif

Posted

I honestly thought Pursuit was the name of their new TV show until I read all your posts.  I did think it was a bit strange but then TNA wasn't the best name for a promotion. 

  • Paid Members
Posted
27 minutes ago, MPDTT said:

That really is quite dissapointing.

I'll take 'Things MPDTT Wouldn't Say About An ROH Show' for 300 please, Alex.

  • Paid Members
Posted
3 hours ago, Accident Prone said:

Hey, you can't argue with the rest of the line-up on Pursuit;

Hitmen
Texas Team Trail
Jimmy Houston Outdoors
Colorado Buck
Keith Warren Deer and Deer Stories
Texas Trophy Hunters
American AirGunner
National Walleye Tournament
Federation Angler TV
Mossy Oak Country Roots
Sportsman Adventures with Captain Rick Murphy
Ducks Unlimited

Disappointing lack of Skirmish.

Posted
1 hour ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'll take 'Things MPDTT Wouldn't Say About An ROH Show' for 300 please, Alex.

He clearly means it's disappointing because they are the second brand after WWE and his lot aren't.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

He clearly means it's disappointing because they are the second brand after WWE and his lot aren't.

It would be "fake news" if ROH owners Sinclair Broadcasting had a deal like that, no spin at all of course.

 

Edited by the_mole
Posted
2 hours ago, Devon Malcolm said:

I'll take 'Things MPDTT Wouldn't Say About An ROH Show' for 300 please, Alex.

Who pulled your chain? I am an ROH fan, an Impact fan, and NJPW fan. I get to a couple of Progress shows a year......

It is disappointing though - I say that as a TNA fan going back to the very first show (I used to get them off Easynews). I thought they would land somewhere half-decent given how the product has improved under Don Callis an Scott D'Amore. Mind you, I've just read on PWinsider that this is a temporary home and 'non-exclusive'. A reminder of the challenge facing AEW to get a TV deal as well....

I've never got 'wrasslin' fans wanting to see companies fail. The more successful promotions there are, the better for the talent and better for the fans. I personally want them all to succeed.  

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...