Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
7 hours ago, Weezenal said:

Do you work for ROH?

Nope , sorry to disappoint, just a fan. My skills lie in The City of London as an HR Director. I don't see jumping to a wrestling promotion being part of my career trajectory unfortunately.

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

I was told that I could listen to ROH at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the ROH while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down ROH because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

jLgN9b-XHmSl.jpg

Posted
4 hours ago, Tommy! said:

I was told that I could listen to ROH at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven, I told Bill that if Sandra is going to listen to her headphones while she's filing then I should be able to listen to the ROH while I'm collating so I don't see why I should have to turn down ROH because I enjoy listening at a reasonable volume from nine to eleven.

jLgN9b-XHmSl.jpg

Welcome to my life! But without the plant, I don't get one of those......

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

While there was some optimism a few weeks ago, all talk of this Sunday's PPV has disappeared in a cloud of AEW.

Looks like a decent card, mind. Tickets have pretty much sold out for a decent sized venue too, and would imagine that a few surprise faces would turn up too.

 

 

Johnny Impact (c) vs. Brian Cage - Impact World Championship

Tessa Blanchard (c) vs. Taya Valkyrie with Gail Kim as the Special Guest Referee - Impact Knockouts Championship 

Jake Crist vs. Ethan Page vs. Rich Swann vs. Trey Miguel - Ultimate X match for the vacant Impact X Division Championship

The Latin American Xchange (Santana and Ortiz) (c) vs. The Lucha Bros (Rey Fenix and Pentagón Jr.) - Tag team match for the Impact World Tag Team Championship

Abyss vs. Eli Drake - Monster's Ball match

Eddie Edwards vs. Moose - Falls Count Anywhere Match

Sami Callihan vs. Willie Mack

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'll take a tenner on Abyss still finding a way to crotch himself on a chair. Happens every fucking time I watch him.

Looks like a fun card though. That Ultimate X match looks well weird.

Posted

Impact have put together a pretty decent hype video for Brian Cage and his title match at Homecoming. Wish that they'd concentrate on producing this type of stuff more! 

 

  • Paid Members
Posted

Is he going to win? Nothing worse than doing an incredible build for a guy who is going to lose anyway. Nowhere to go after that. Remember that job they did that time on the Marine fella only for him to come up short and never recover?

  • Paid Members
Posted
1 minute ago, The King of Old School said:

They produced a series of vignettes for Bobby Roode prior to a Bound for Glory match with Kurt Angle once too, made him look like a huge deal, only to have him lose in about 10 minutes. Made him look a right chump.

He bloody loved those ducks.

Posted
25 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

They produced a series of vignettes for Bobby Roode prior to a Bound for Glory match with Kurt Angle once too, made him look like a huge deal, only to have him lose in about 10 minutes. Made him look a right chump.

I remember being utterly deflated after that match but in retrospect it lead to my favourite TNA thing ever which was Roodes heel turn a couple of weeks later.

Posted

Really looking forward to this now we’ve just checked into the hotel ready for an early morning flight via Toronto the build up has been really well done we don’t have any tickets for the nwa show tomorrow night but we are hoping to get accross for it jet lag permitting all in all it should be a fun few days I think we can expect a few surprises at homecoming I’m expecting rosemary to return hopefully cage will get the belt from impact 

mondays tv taping will be the last ever wrestling show at the asylum the building and a few round about are being knocked down soon for a new sports complex Wich is to include a new Nashville mls franchise stadium thankfully a new event centre is going to be part of the complex so hopefully wrestling will still have a future in the area 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...