TNAs Eurostore have tweeted that they "hope to have an announcement soon" in regards to a 2017 TNA tour so its sound like they may well have plans to come.over here.

Be interesting to see what venues they do, cant see them doing the big arenas this time as hardly any fucker turned up last time

• Paid Members

I don't get why they didn't just try to offer it up to Netflix or Amazon Prime instead. I'd maybe partake of a random TNA show if it turned up on there and I wanted to kill a couple of hours because some of them are good, but I don't think I'll be paying a fiver a month for the priivilege. The app probably won't work properly and/or be chock full of ads anyway.

whatever happened to Lucha Underground going on Netflix?

I don't get why they didn't just try to offer it up to Netflix or Amazon Prime instead. I'd maybe partake of a random TNA show if it turned up on there and I wanted to kill a couple of hours because some of them are good, but I don't think I'll be paying a fiver a month for the priivilege. The app probably won't work properly and/or be chock full of ads anyway.

whatever happened to Lucha Underground going on Netflix?

Think was only ever speculation/blind hope with nothing solid behind it

• Paid Members

Oakwell Leisure Centre in Barnsley. Establishing shots of the Sheffield-Huddersfield train (single carriage) chuffing out of the station and some pensioners shuffling into the Alhambra Centre/milling about outside The Courts Hotel on Eldon Street. Horwich LEisure Centre as well.