• Paid Members

Can someone please try & pinpoint what accent he's trying to do.

Sounds like Ben Stiller in Dodgeball

Disagree. It sounds like Matt Hardy recorded on Long Play being played on a VHS recorder that only allows SP

I dont see how you can make the dodgeball comparison. Tyler Breeze is doing a Derek Zoolander/White Goodman mashup, and Hardy sounds nothing like it. He sounds like a tipsy 

bond villain and looks like hell.

Theres a real argument to be made that Matt Hardy has been the best character in wrestling in 2016.

His character work has been fantastic. His run as World Champion was a lot better than it had any right to be, and best of all he was believable. It didnt feel like he wss being a character, he really got you involved in the moment and he carried himself like an absolute star.

Since losing the title anf his subsequent feud with Jeff his work has been fantastic once more. His breakdown at the moment is fascinating TV and you can tell he is really dedicated to his character.

Tremendous work.

Have to admit I didn't really enjoy last nights show far too much talking not enough action and wtf was with that hardy video at the end it was just rediculas it was as if they jettisoned Russo back in for the night :(

Edited by wrestleuk

The show wasn't all that bad until that hardy segment it was a little but too much talking and not enough action for my taste but that hardy segment jeez how the hell that was given the green light to air it was just awful