So would you say current Hull City are TNA on Spike but they're in a late night slot rather than prime time?

Yeah. But we're not heading for Destination America. Yet!

I'm a Bolton Wanderers fan.  TNA right now is probably Bolton right now.

I'd say TNA are more of a Portsmouth.  Were in the UEFA Cup in 2009, with WWE being in the Champions League, now they're in League 2, whilst WWE are still in the Champions League.

• Paid Members

Heard Meltzer explain how the new contracts work and, if he is right (which he may not be, it happens), they've TNA'd it again.

The guys are on a guarantee. They get that no matter how many shows they're booked for by TNA, and it's guaranteed for the length of the contract by Panda Energy. They cannot take independent bookings but TNA can take bookings on their behalf, for which TNA receives the fee. There's no indication whether the wrestler has the right to refuse a booking, although you'd have to assume they do otherwise they'd be open to bookings in Buttfuck, Arkansas, in front of three people (no jokes about TNA TV tapings).

So EC3, for example, can take his guarantee and just work TV. TNA can accept bookings on his behalf but he doesn't have to take them. And why would he? Unless he can sell a lot of gimmicks...

The guaranteed contract surely specifies X number of dates a year that the wrestler has to do? And considering TNA probably only run about twenty shows a year, I'd expect they have the wrestlers signing to at least 100, most of which would be the outside bookings. It wouldn't make any sense if the wrestlers can just fuck the bookings off.

Or shite, depending on what you class as intriguing viewing.

Nope deffinately not shite there's nobody watching it publically declaring it shite there are those who have chose not to watch it are claiming not to be watching it because they believe it to be shite

Don't speak for me. I watch it intermittently, because that's as much as I can bear & it's shite. That's right, I'm saying it publicly. Shite shite shite. Matt Hardy - didn't gave a wank about him in 2003. The Miracle Mike Bennett - fuck off. Gimmick greeted by silence. Beer Money (loved on here) - nothin' happening personality vacuums. Grado - fucking shite & hopefully gone. The Wolves (fake Dynamite and another guy) - couldn't care less about 'em. Awesome Kong - looks tired & there for a payday. Shadow of what she was. Lashley - decent worker, but how many would care if they never saw him again? Tigre Uno - midgety who the fuck? Chris Melendez - get the hell out of my ring soldier boy. Drew Galloway - reaching for the remote already. Josh Matthews - sickening Tough Enough pipsqueak, partnered by a clown, "Daddy". "This is awesome". No it's fucking not, it's switched off & shite, that's what it is.

Seeing on Twitter the turnout for the Manchester show is way down on last year

Not surprised. They should really just get some 12 TNA wrestlers (use half a dozen british wrestlers) on contract and do a longer tour in smaller venues. They could do 2-3 dates at York Hall, dates in Manchester, Liverpool, South coast, Yorkshire, Newcastle and Glasgow and get more money back than renting arenas and only getting 1-3,000 at each show. 

Seeing on Twitter the turnout for the Manchester show is way down on last year

Not surprised. They should really just get some 12 TNA wrestlers (use half a dozen british wrestlers) on contract and do a longer tour in smaller venues. They could do 2-3 dates at York Hall, dates in Manchester, Liverpool, South coast, Yorkshire, Newcastle and Glasgow and get more money back than renting arenas and only getting 1-3,000 at each show.

Well the turnout wasn't too bad at all seen several photos on Twitter and it filled up nicely