Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Making my way through the New York taping and enjoying the show.

 

 

OT

 

Are we really going to have someone called madelinemccann as a user name? A mod would of had to have approved that surely?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Making my way through the New York taping and enjoying the show.

 

 

OT

 

Are we really going to have someone called madelinemccann as a user name? A mod would of had to have approved that surely?

Mods don't approve users. A big batch were approved with the site upgrade.

 

Hit report if offended.

Posted

Making my way through the New York taping and enjoying the show.

 

 

OT

 

Are we really going to have someone called madelinemccann as a user name? A mod would of had to have approved that surely?

 

Now that's a household name.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I'm less offended by the user name as I am the shit postings to be fair. 

I was going to say the exact same thing. He's absolutely rubbish, can we report him for that?

Posted

Good show. Good crowd reactions.

Even liked the opening promo.EC3 keeps shining and getting heat. 

 

Hardyz vs WOlves was really good. Main event also.

 

Negatieve±

 

Venue still looks empty though.

ECW closed down 13 years ago. That´s a whole childhood generation.

Very concerning TNA still needs ECW´s legacy to get things over. 

People should be chanting `TNA` by now instead of `ECW`.

Posted

I'm with PBWFan because by his definition I too am a household name

 

That must be why you can't walk down the High Street without getting stopped by loads of people.

Posted

Are you trying to have a dig over an obvious joke? Are you really that lame? But yes, I do struggle to walk through Redditch without getting stopped every ten feet. Fucking hell

  • Paid Members
Posted

Are you trying to have a dig over an obvious joke? Are you really that lame? But yes, I do struggle to walk through Redditch without getting stopped every ten feet. Fucking hell

 

You're not an investigative reporter by any chance?

  • Moderators
Posted

In all fairness, it's only Redditch. I live 70 miles away but when I walk through there I'm treated like King Shit.

Posted

In all fairness, it's only Redditch. I live 70 miles away but when I walk through there I'm treated like King Shit.

Yeah I did say at the time that it wasn't a big deal. It's just annoying when it takes two hours longer than it should to go to Wilkinsons because mutants keep hassling me about work

 

 

You're not an investigative reporter by any chance?

That is the best thing anyone has ever said on here. Well done sir

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...