Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dario Gradi would be a great roster addition for those who struggle to keep up with TNA. You'd be able to dip in and out for years at a time and he'd still be managing the same tag team.

 

He would also be great at running them on a shoe string budget, I would await the next Rob Jones of wrestling.

Posted

This week's Impact was actually pretty good. Though they showed their usual moronic side at the end with a "next week on Impact" that gave away everything. Nice job spending ages on the show building up the big 8-man match next week, then showing me an obvious spoiler as to who will win and what will happen. Amazing!

Posted

To be fair my mum knows who grado is unprompted mainly because a friends kids are fans. She wouldn't be able yo name me any other Scottish wrestler.

 

Household name is a bit of a stretch but I haven't been back up here that long.

 

I'll go as far to say he is the most Famous Scottish wrestler in Scotland. For what that is worth.

 

He is known to kids as my visit to Pro wrestling elite showed so the statement that he is just known by ICW fans is wrong too. I'll go Down the middle

  • Paid Members
Posted

Well i'm sorry I don't whistle to the same tune as the mighty UKFF. How dare I have a differing opinion.

 

You can't exactly play the 'difference of opinion' card if you have already told another poster they are wrong.

Posted

Listen i stopped giving a shit about this yesterday so we obviously all disagree on what a household name is and that will be that.

Thank fuck.

Posted

Listen i stopped giving a shit about this yesterday so we obviously all disagree on what a household name is and that will be that.

No, you don't know what a household name is. It's not a disagreement, it's a lack of comprehension.

Posted

Is the six sided ring still being used

 

No, Hogan got rid of that a couple of weeks after he took over. According to Yahoo answers, it was an "example of hogan not being able to let go of traditional ways and not understanding anything about moving into a different direction or being innovative."

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I really enjoyed this weeks show, there'd be plenty positive to talk about if they weren't going out of business. Even if 90% of that positive was nostalgia for 1997 ECW and somehow, 2004 ROH.

Edited by Benno
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...