Would there be any reason for Grado not to be there? He's the only one that'd get me watching, I think. Might be that they don't want another joke wrestler winning?

I doubt he wants it, he works wrestling around his day job, he seems to know place is where he is.

I personally don't see why Grado would even want to do TNA Bootcamp.

In the confines of Scotland he is literally a household name. Always cropping up on BBC Scotland whether it be the radio or the TV.

TNA if anything would be supid not to offer him something more substantial in order to tap into that audience.

According to his Facebook page, Plymouth wrestler and PWA:UK owner John Harding has been asked to audition for British Boot Camp.

Could he really be the 12th guy among that list though!?

The names that are popping up right now are not the final 12, but rather the names auditioning to be in the final 12.

Updated list of confirmed names for the auditions:

El Ligero

Rampage Brown

Dave Mastiff

Martin Stone

Joel Redman

Noam Dar

RJ Singh

Sha Samuels

Mark Andrews

The Owens Twins (Leah & Kasey Owens)

Cyanide

Tiger Ali

John Harding

Lana Austin

Melanie Price

Heather Schofield (a fitness competitor)

Joe Vega

The Fabulous Bakewell Boys (Jerry Bakewell & Steakley Bakewell)

Skarlett

Kevin Lloyd

Chuck Cyrus

Rory Bailey

Evan Sarven

Hamish Campbell

Pyro

In other TNA news, based on a vignette that aired on last night's Impact TNA have signed Jessicka Havok and she is debuting at the NYC tapings next week.

Edited by pgi86

In the confines of Scotland he is literally a household name. Always cropping up on BBC Scotland whether it be the radio or the TV.

Steady on.  He's not even a household name with Scottish wrestling fans, let alone the general public.

He is mate. You're wrong.

He has appeared on way more mainstream media, TV, radio, newspapers than any UK wrestler ever has since WoS. His Scottish humour has endeared him to the public up here. After the Insane Fight Club aired, people were and still are coming to shows to specifically see Grado (and to a lesser extent Jester).

Case in point...Aberdeen were playing in the Scottish League Cup final on 16th March. PBW had a show in Glasgow City center on the 15th. A drunk Aberdeen fan came bumbling into the box office of the Pavillion from Lauders next door and asked if Grado was there. They said yes but he didnt believe them. So Grado went into this pub full of Aberdeen supporters to prove he was there. They were all chanting his name and such. And a group of about 20 football fans came in, paid to watch Grado's match and went back to the pub.

Wrestling fans that are Scottish, or fans of Scottish wrestling?

One, no chance, the other, probably.

Yeah sorry, by "Scottish wrestling fans" I meant wrestling fans that are Scottish rather than fans of Scottish wrestling.

Either way PBWFan has completely misunderstood the concept of a household name.

No. I've not misunderstood it. I did say in the confines of Scotland he was pretty much a household name and that is due to various non-wrestling related projects and the documentary itself which was watched by over 1million viewers in Scotland alone. The documentary opened other avenues in the media for him and introduced him to a wider audience who might not necessarily know much about Wrestling.

So maybe you could define to me what you think a "household name" is?