They should buy the library just so they dub over the commentary with current WWE names ripping the piss out of them. Heck I would buy a DVD set of nothing but Vince and Triple H just dumping on the whole product for 10 hours.

Why?

• Paid Members

They should buy the library just so they dub over the commentary with current WWE names ripping the piss out of them. Heck I would buy a DVD set of nothing but Vince and Triple H just dumping on the whole product for 10 hours.

Why?

Because TNA is a bag of shit and that DVD would be hilarious.

Why?

Because TNA is a bag of shit and that DVD would be hilarious.

For sure it had the habit of being crap but it wasn't always that way. How much fun could you get out of taking the piss out of company that was and never will be a threat to your business?

Loads. The Internet's full of people taking the piss out of wrestlecrap despite having nothing to do with the things they're mocking. This extends beyond wrestling to loads of things as well. People love taking the piss out of things. Vince McMahon's reactions seeing TNA for the first time would be well worth a watch.

• Paid Members

Strange point to raise really. If anything, I'd rather listen to Butch and Ian rip the piss out of shitty 1995 WWF gimmicks or 2000 WCW if that's the route you're going down. There's plenty of wrestlecrap in every promotion that's ever been. Its too easy now to be all triumphant and 'lets all laugh at TNA LOLZ'.

Edited by garynysmon

Strange point to raise really. If anything, I'd rather listen to Butch and Ian rip the piss out of shitty 1995 WWF gimmicks or 2000 WCW if that's the route you're going down. There's plenty of wrestlecrap in every promotion that's ever been. Its too easy now to be all triumphant and 'lets all laugh at TNA LOLZ'.

Well if Butch and Ian do a DVD of that and Vince McMahon does one where he laughs at TNA and you can only afford one, you know which one you're buying then. Everyone on here and all over the Internet has been triumphantly laughing at TNA LOLZ for years, you imbecile. King of Swing just wants to buy a DVD where Vince McMahon does so.

• Paid Members

Well he'll be waiting a long time then.

I'm not sure I like the happiness that some are displaying towards the demise of TNA. Sure, it's been a horribly run company, but its the only one that's come anywhere national level in the USA since WCW shut down.

As things stand, what else is there on the table? ROH?

I hope another company comes to the forefront, but at present, Wrestling is much poorer without it.

Edited by garynysmon

Who would the wwe pick up roster wise?

I think they would jump at the chance at bringing angle back if he is fit and well. Bully ray i think would be great as a heel. Hardy if he has cleaned his act up would look like a big star again. Those 3 are possible i think but who else?

Roode,storm,joe,ey,aries,abyss,ec3,gunner,

Magnus,anderson and mvp?? It would be hard to see any of them in (back) the wwe apart from maybe roode

Edited by bono

• Paid Members

I'm not sure I like the happiness that some are displaying towards the demise of TNA. Sure, it's been a horribly run company, but its the only one that's come anywhere national level in the USA since WCW shut down.

As things stand, what else is there on the table? ROH?

I hope another company comes to the forefront, but at present, Wrestling is much poorer without it.

tumblr_mqol4gCiBV1r0byljo1_500.gif

Honestly, wrestling is barely worse off without TNA. Would've been nice if they'd have been better, and thus more prominent, but they won't. They never had a chance, but they even spurned their imaginary opportunities. Better to scrub the slate clean, and have someone else take a tilt, if they fancy it.