• Paid Members

WWE struggle to get weekly original content on TV for a fair price. Even if TNA get another TV channel, it may be at such a rubbish rate that it's not worth their time. Like Pitcos stated, not a lot of networks are willing to pay good money for a two hour wrestling show and willing to stick it in a prime time slot.

If I was TNA I'd just go mental for two months. Have Mike Tenay win the belt.

Edited by ColinBollocks

• Paid Members

Why has the Russo revelation caused so much trouble? Is he that much of a black mark that Spike don't want anything to do with him?

I'm with Freaky re: talent- I think WWE well pick up very few, if any, of the wrestlers. TNA has been on it's arse for so long and the contracts they've offered are much less than what they've previously put on the table (hence Sting and Hogan fucking off, I believe), if WWE really wanted some of their guys they would've had them by now.

The main exceptions are those that were still on decent money. I'm guessing Hardy, Roode, Storm and a few others. I can see WWE bringing in Jeff on a reduced schedule but not so sure on the Beer Money lads. What would they do with them? I don't think they'd stick them on the main roster, unless it's as a team, and they're a bit old for NXT. I don't see them sticking Joe on tv.

• Paid Members

Why has the Russo revelation caused so much trouble? Is he that much of a black mark that Spike don't want anything to do with him?

Because they objected to Russo coming back because they dont like him. That's one thing. But they point blank asked TNA if he was working for TNA and they lied and said no. Its more about TNA being caught lying like a bunch of small timers than Russo himself. Sure Russo's is shite and Spike doesn't want him working there, but maybe if TNA told the truth something could have been worked out. Lying to your broadcaster during contract negotiations is a bad sign.

As far as why they hate Russo, probably because when he left Bischoff, Prichard, Hogan and whoever else got in their ear and told them what he was like, as opposed to the spin Dixie was giving to them when she was dealing with them.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay