Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

In fairness, I know a wreslter who was on Come Dine With Me, and I think he posts on here...

 

Is he considered a household name?

  • Paid Members
Posted

This argument is tedious. Why don't we just park it until PBWFan has knocked on every door in Scotland and asked them "Canny tell me who Grado is, pal?"

 

I await feedback in a year or so.

Posted

Well i'm sorry I don't whistle to the same tune as the mighty UKFF. How dare I have a differing opinion.

 

My orginial point was, Grado would probably be more good to TNA right now than TNA would be to Grado. In terms of fanfare in a specific region of the world, which they have never truly tapped into.

Posted

Dario Gradi would be a great roster addition for those who struggle to keep up with TNA. You'd be able to dip in and out for years at a time and he'd still be managing the same tag team.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Well i'm sorry I don't whistle to the same tune as the mighty UKFF. How dare I have a differing opinion.

 

My orginial point was, Grado would probably be more good to TNA right now than TNA would be to Grado. In terms of fanfare in a specific region of the world, which they have never truly tapped into.

They had Roddy Piper under contract a few years back.

Posted

 

Well i'm sorry I don't whistle to the same tune as the mighty UKFF. How dare I have a differing opinion.

 

My orginial point was, Grado would probably be more good to TNA right now than TNA would be to Grado. In terms of fanfare in a specific region of the world, which they have never truly tapped into.

They had Roddy Piper under contract a few years back.

 

 

More importantly they showed that Highlander in the crowd... 

Posted

Well i'm sorry I don't whistle to the same tune as the mighty UKFF. How dare I have a differing opinion.

 

It's not about that, it's your lack of understanding of what a household name is.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...