I thought that first image was a joke, then I scrolled down and saw the actual TV set-up with the logo everywhere.

Holy shit, that's bad. Is it an Owl??

Why the fuck is there a bird in your logo?

Why is the parent company's name in the logo?

Does nobody look at this stuff before it gets the go-ahead? Talk about shitty and cheap looking. Ugh!

• Paid Members

They got a new logo now. Look at the fucking state of that.C1hp7IdUcAAz7gz.jpg

It's looks like an eagle in a Kippah to me. I hope that's just to troll the Harris boys.

Just wrestling then? That's all Jeff and Dutch know. Be the exact same as WWE. Average looking white men with beards and speedos and boots wrestling for belts.

Then they sign contracts to fight for belts.

They climb ladders for belts.

No, they climb ladders to hang the belt.

I thought that first image was a joke, then I scrolled down and saw the actual TV set-up with the logo everywhere.

Holy shit, that's bad. Is it an Owl??

Why the fuck is there a bird in your logo?

Why is the parent company's name in the logo?

Does nobody look at this stuff before it gets the go-ahead? Talk about shitty and cheap looking. Ugh!

The bird is the Anthem logo.

Anthem_logo_RGB-630x387.png

I wonder why they are putting their name and branding all over TNA. Just to show it's a new regime?

• Paid Members

TNA as a name is cancerous. Even TNA tried to distance themselves from it with the impact wrestling thing, but all that did was make impact wrestling a name associated with rubbish. It makes sense to rebrand and make it clear there has been a change, to at least try and break some of the negative associations. Especially as Anthem are now both running the show and running the media outlet why wouldn't they make it known and plug themselves.

What doesn't make sense is why Anthem have a hard-on for Orthodox Jewish birds of prey.

Edited by Tommy!

No major booking changes I can see. Just carrying on where they left off. Like someone said, maybe at the next tapings Val Venis and Steiner return....... I can almost guarantee Gunner and Crimson.

Although I have no doubt Dutch Mantel knows what he's doing, there are no game changers out there to sign. Alberto Del Rio keeps being brought up, but would he make a difference really?

Every big name is either under WWE or a legends contract by now. Its going to be almost impossible for TNA to get a buzz going with such shitty TV.

It's possible to get a buzz going and create stars from nothing, Lucha Underground have managed it. The answer for TNA isn't a new signing, they just need to build fresh stars and make compelling TV

Gunner was awesome and I quite liked Crimson too. Both guys could be assets if used properly

Edited by UK Kat Von D

It's not the first shitty logo in wrestling and it will not be the last so whatever.

The tv hasn't been shitty for a long time, it's just been... there. Buzz is at an all time low but while they still have tv and workers that I like (EC3, Lashley, Wolves, Kingston, Bromans and Hardys) I will still watch.

The inring part is,, wrestling hasn't moved with the times, it did briefly in the 90s then in the 00s WWE and TNA regressed back to what they knew, wrestling, because the owners only knew wrestling.

Same with Dutch and Jeff now, all they know is what they were brought up on and with that we can go back at least 20, 30 years right? WWE is the same. People that only ever know one thing. They only know wrestling. TNA will never change because there is no one new in charge, it's wrestling people running it and wrestling does not draw, television does so it'll just be the same old stuff. People arguing over belts, climbing ladders, climbing cages, nothing new to see and the wrestlers will just be regular looking guys in trunks and boots. Who's gonna sit and watch that? Wrestling fans. How many wrestling fans are there in the world? Not very many. Therefore it's only ever gonna reach a small audience.

And why is Jeff there? Cause no one wanted his GFW. Why don't they want his GFW? Cause it's wrestling and wrestling doesn't draw anymore and hasn't for 20 years. TNA is Jeff's only shot at getting involved in a wrestling product on TV. If he had gotten his GFW on TV, he would never have went back to TNA.

The inring part is,, wrestling hasn't moved with the times, it did briefly in the 90s then in the 00s WWE and TNA regressed back to what they knew, wrestling, because the owners only knew wrestling.

Same with Dutch and Jeff now, all they know is what they were brought up on and with that we can go back at least 20, 30 years right? WWE is the same. People that only ever know one thing. They only know wrestling. TNA will never change because there is no one new in charge, it's wrestling people running it and wrestling does not draw, television does so it'll just be the same old stuff. People arguing over belts, climbing ladders, climbing cages, nothing new to see and the wrestlers will just be regular looking guys in trunks and boots. Who's gonna sit and watch that? Wrestling fans. How many wrestling fans are there in the world? Not very many. Therefore it's only ever gonna reach a small audience.

And why is Jeff there? Cause no one wanted his GFW. Why don't they want his GFW? Cause it's wrestling and wrestling doesn't draw anymore and hasn't for 20 years. TNA is Jeff's only shot at getting involved in a wrestling product on TV. If he had gotten his GFW on TV, he would never have went back to TNA.

I don't like you.

• Paid Members

I don't like you.

WANK